• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2015

Tried a beer for shits and giggles called Up the Creek Extreme IPA from Thomas Creek in South Carolina.  There is nothing IPA about it.  Tried it with some pizza Saturday night and it didn't go well with the pizza.  This is a barleywine through and through so I'm not sure why they call it an IPA.  Its a very good barleywine and that is my favorite style so I loved the beer, just didn't go well with pizza like an IPA does.  Also had some Old Chub this weekend, not Nitro though. :(  Sneeds, did you ever try the Old Chub Nitro?

MoeCizlak said:
 Sneeds, did you ever try the Old Chub Nitro?
 I did.  It didn't suck.    

Lately:
Boulevard Heavy Lifting IPA
Bent Paddle Venture Pils
Bent Paddle Paddle Break Blonde
Castle Danger Pale Ale
Surly Coffee Bender
Surly Doomtree
Surly Blakker
Ommegang Abbey Ale

MoeCizlak said:
Tried a beer for shits and giggles called Up the Creek Extreme IPA from Thomas Creek in South Carolina.  There is nothing IPA about it.  Tried it with some pizza Saturday night and it didn't go well with the pizza.  This is a barleywine through and through so I'm not sure why they call it an IPA.  Its a very good barleywine and that is my favorite style so I loved the beer, just didn't go well with pizza like an IPA does.  Also had some Old Chub this weekend, not Nitro though. :(  Sneeds, did you ever try the Old Chub Nitro?

Have you heard of that brewery in Iowa, Toppling something ;)  I heard they released some DIPA yesterday, called KingSue.  Maybe you should find some of their beers, see if you like it.

:laugh:

Alright you two. Funny thing is some of our salesmen took customers fishing near there and they stopped in to TG. One of them got a case of the King Sue and like 15min later they're out. I'll try and sweet talk him.

Sometimes I wonder if Clint is really from Iowa. Then I think "where could he be from that he'd lie about it and say Iowa?" North Dakota, maybe?

It's cool and raining here.  Good time for this one.  Almanac Heirloom Pumpkin Barleywine.

s4bfjc.jpg

SaberToothed Squirrel, my last bomber of Stone Japanese Green Tea IPA, and some delish homebrew.

Drank a Boulevard Pils that was recommended by the frat brats at my daughters school, it was very nice I thought.  Don't know what the cigar was exactly, I believe it was a Cohiba robusto, but I didn't have a label on it, just sitting in the humidor naked..  Great cigar though.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12595]

Just tapped, after cleaning out my lines, faucet and coupler. It's so good!

49955E82-8E37-4B20-AA26-B7B4333BEA9A_zpsoou0wcgt.jpg

Had some Westbrook cans this weekend:

Gose
White Thai
One Claw Rye Pale Ale

Boulevard Reboot White IPA
Black Butte 26
Bells Cherry Stout

A 603 18 Mile Rye Pale Ale on 6/03
603-Brewery.png

Local beer is good beer. Except Bud, which is brewed down the road a piece.

Doc