• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2015

e363aed5e8f27517220779be7385375b.jpg

Bsneed51 said:
Oskar Blues Gubna

I'm embarrassed to say that I've gone through too many 4 packs of this stuff.  Really like it.
bfreebern said:
This was good, but it didn't blow me away by any stretch.

Agreed.  It's a good beer but nothing special.  It's always regarded very highly but I much prefer BCBS and Black Note to it, hands down.

Had a Lagunitas Imperial Red Ale bomber tonight. I was pleasantly surprised!!

Had a couple on fight night:

'13 BCBS
Kentucky Darkstar
Friend's home-brewed Russian Imperial that he made with cold press coffee, vanilla, booker's bourbon, and oak chips.

I had a shit load of beer on Saturday, it was the Tulsa Craft Beer Week Finale.  Surprisingly, we will have a Gluten Free brewery opening up soon and they had 2 stouts that were pretty good. 

Yesterday I had a Central Waters Brewers Reserve Stout and an Oak Aged Yeti (2013) which I found sitting on a shelf one day.  Both were very good.

Haven't updated in a while.  This is over a week or so.

Ballast Point Victory at Sea
npfn6p.jpg

Yuengling Lager
n64xoj.jpg

Moylan's bourbon barrel aged Ryan Sullivan's Imperial Stout
bgpuv5.jpg

Mike Hess Brewing Grazias
a4qsut.jpg

Golden Road 20/20 IPA with lunch, nice change of pace from the IPA's I normally drink.

Slow Ride IPA from New Belgium during a meeting at work, liked it!

Went to a large party at Grant's Farm and had a few Buds (fresh and tasty) and a few Stella's. I know they are mass produced but at less than one day old they were very tasty, sorry I live in STL.