• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2015

Let's see.....last night it was Victory Hop Ranch Imperial IPA, Rogue Dead Guy, and Heineken.  Yeah, I ran out of good beer and had to dig into the crap stash.

Brickhouse said:
Let's see.....last night it was Victory Hop Ranch Imperial IPA, Rogue Dead Guy, and Heineken.  Yeah, I ran out of good beer and had to dig into the crap stash.

How does the Hop Ranch compare to Dirt Wolf?

emoshun said:

How does the Hop Ranch compare to Dirt Wolf?

I wish I knew the answer.  The store that I've been getting my Victory fix with has not yet acquired Dirt Wolf. 

My brother lives very close to the brewery in PA and says he loves the Dirt Wolf and I should try that.  However, I can't try it until they get it.  I was surprised I found it 2 miles from my house here in Illinois.  I'll  keep an eye out for the Dirt Wolf and give it a go if they get it in.

287281e6d385a0974747432ee99ea927.jpg

Some homebrew, a wheat hopped with 100% Citra.

Had a pint of Alpine's Captain Stout and a taster of Modern Times' City of the Dead for lunch today.

This one was consumed back on St. Patrick's Day....just getting around to getting photos up. 

411097142.jpg
411097140.jpg
411097139.jpg

Rudie by Ska out of Durango Colorado. One of the better session IPA's I've ever had.

BigJake6904 said:
This one was consumed back on St. Patrick's Day....just getting around to getting photos up.

411097142.jpg
411097140.jpg
411097139.jpg
How was it? While I love Guinness and the Total Wine down the street from me has them, the price has kept me away.

bc42c07a6fcbfc6f3afe08accb81dc9d.jpg

Had a nice flight at Gold Camp brewery during our 1st homebrew club meeting..

The Black Cloud said:
How was it? While I love Guinness and the Total Wine down the street from me has them, the price has kept me away.
It was good...but not "Great." I think I paid $45 to try it but I was at a high end whiskey bar that has over 1000 micro brews and well...it was on st patty's day. A buddy of mine and I split the bottle just to say we tried it. It's different and unique for Guinness but it won't blow your mind.

ec1b02b5a347d1ff7fc1ec6d4c939c35.jpg

Breakside IPA, Wow! This is a killer beer for sure. Easy 4.5 star on Untappd.

I just got home from a weekend trip to PHX AZ. 8 breweries and gallons of beer. See untappd for what I drank..
0b5393279e9274ef421f53e0c8f5b699.jpg

Did drop by Comrade brewing on the way back home. Comrade is the Russian River of Colorado.