• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

I had some foreign beer today; brewed in NC. Not bad but a touch pricey. Probably won't buy it again.
KvX3ABg2b_D3Pg6DPjRRNG3_RmhsSRjS2UF1JRkDkVAvMD2Cfy58ycC0Ym7bhNyJ0-nmiT4sEQ1nV5XtspTDXrkpTZ1PcA=s750

Doc

Damn, great lineup! What was the winner and it was just 2 of you? Holy shit!

Abraxas was the winner with Dark Lord 2010 next. The Dog Fish Head 120 minute IPA was super interesting.

Yeah, just us two, besides my wife tasting them a tad....we got ripped.

Dude, ripped is an understatement. The BCBS, BOMB and KBS, are enough to put anyone on their ass. That Abraxas is damn good. Is it distro'd in your area or did your friend bring it?

When's the next one, I have some things I'll send your way.

Hardywood - But Does it Make Sense
Should of known this brewery would be the first to nail NE style IPA’s in my neck of the woods! I’ve had the best of them like Trillium, Treehouse, and other great NE styles, but this is right up there with them. Juicy!
E6495E9D-DE65-4CA1-A6BB-2D1C2DA75803.jpeg

Holy shit! You two must have been tanked! :p

I love Abraxas. Hope you drank it around 65°. That’s where I remember the sweet spot to be.

I'd say we had it around 50 degrees or so. It was fantastic. The Dark Lord 2010 we made the mistake of opening it up cold....it got drastically better as it warmed up and it finished fabulously.