• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2019)

Their Lunch and Dinner are great IPAs. Mean Old Tom, is another good one, Paul @Tall Paul Tallsent me one afew years ago.
Lunch is hard to find and dinner is impossible at times.However if you see them buy them. But mean old Tom is outstanding along with Zoe is one of my favorite Ambers. The have a bunch of new beers hitting the shelf.

One of my favorite beers... I was drinking them too cold... my fridge is at 35 degrees (which is where I usually keep my beer in) Now i use the bar (beer) fridge, which is at 40 degrees... big difference in taste...

The cigar (my first in the last week) is a RA Belicosos, which is the very first regional cigar, before they had the regional bands... thanks to @Succubus for turning me on to these... one of my favorite cigars...

6F759F83-8666-43FC-934B-665758D6E949.jpeg

One of my favorite beers... I was drinking them too cold... my fridge is at 35 degrees (which is where I usually keep my beer in) Now i use the bar (beer) fridge, which is at 40 degrees... big difference in taste...

The cigar (my first in the last week) is a RA Belicosos, which is the very first regional cigar, before they had the regional bands... thanks to @Succubus for turning me on to these... one of my favorite cigars...

View attachment 24593
I’ve had those! Someone gifted me one and I had to research it because I wasn’t familiar at the time with a RA Belicoso. 2006 wasn’t it?