What Beer Did You Drink Today (2020)

The Black Cloud

Seems kinda like a lifetime ago, but when I first started dipping my toes in the world of darker beers I remember ordering a Michelob Amber Bock. I remember liking it at the time.

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Seems kinda like a lifetime ago, but when I first started dipping my toes in the world of darker beers I remember ordering a Michelob Amber Bock. I remember liking it at the time.
I was just about to basically post the same thing Jeff! I haven’t seen that in ages.

CarsonTheCat

Don't mind me, I'm just a cat
Had to pick it up when I saw it at the package store....already two bottles in to a 6 pack of Shipyard Pumpkinhead ale....mmmmmmm

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
I was just about to basically post the same thing Jeff! I haven’t seen that in ages.
Agree with both of you. This was my go-to, when I first started, along with JW Dundee Honey Brown.

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Agree with both of you. This was my go-to, when I first started, along with JW Dundee Honey Brown.
That Dundee was tasty. I can’t find it anymore even though a finder always says it’s nearby. I would still sink that beer today on a hot summer day. That honey gave it a refreshing twist.

bluue13

I love the local breweries in RI...Have you been to Foolproof Brewery in Pawtucket yet? They are, dangerously, about a half mile from where I live, and have such an incredible variety of brews!
Haha I work there! Well I did when the taproom was open...

Open now for curbside pickup and outside cans on the weekends. Great crew there.

CarsonTheCat

Haha I work there! Well I did when the taproom was open...

Open now for curbside pickup and outside cans on the weekends. Great crew there.
No friggen way!!! I've used curbside pick up a few times, especially at the beginning of the pandemic, got a box of masks and gloves, a few rolls of paper towels and some TP. Of course, I had to get beer too!

CarsonTheCat

So funny. We've most likely crossed paths one or two times.
I wouldn't doubt it one bit. I used to love sitting in the taproom, having a flight of beers, filling up a couple growlers. So accessible to me where I live!