• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2020)

The Sierra Nevada one was a little off. šŸ˜‚
Did I just send you the one? Years and years ago, I drank some well aged Bigfoots with @MAS_Puros at the Stuffed Sandwich in LA and they were phenomenal. I've drank some old ones since that I aged that were fantastic too. Hopefully was just a bad bottle, but I'm hesitant to send out any of the rest of them now!

Did I just send you the one? Years and years ago, I drank some well aged Bigfoots with @MAS_Puros at the Stuffed Sandwich in LA and they were phenomenal. I've drank some old ones since that I aged that were fantastic too. Hopefully was just a bad bottle, but I'm hesitant to send out any of the rest of them now!
Yeah... The malt had gone really funky. I actually drank a good bit of it before I tapped out. Funny, I was noticing the Stone Barley Wine was dated 2008 the other night. I remember ordering three bottles, trying one, and saying ā€œOh Hell No!ā€ Then I remember asking you if you wanted the other two and mailing them your way back then. It would have been that year and I wonder if one of those. That was before I really got into good beer.

Yeah... The malt had gone really funky. I actually drank a good bit of it before I tapped out. Funny, I was noticing the Stone Barley Wine was dated 2008 the other night. I remember ordering three bottles, trying one, and saying ā€œOh Hell No!ā€ Then I remember asking you if you wanted the other two and mailing them your way back then. It would have been that year and I wonder if one of those. That was before I really got into good beer.
Haha, probably! Did the Bigfoot taste oxidized (cardboard) or even funkier?

God, I can't do Bigfoot, I can't imagine how it tastes aged :D The overwhelming maltiness gets me everytime.

Really? Fresh I always thought it was absurdly hoppy, well bitter more than hoppy I guess.

Yeah, I think it's the combination of the bitterness and the malts. You're correct though, the chewing on a pine cone taste, just isn't my thing.