• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2020)

That is a great beer that I also need to revisit. This one was odd but good. Strong coffee taste up front but a sweet malty finish to it.

If you guys like dopplebocks (or really any German style beer), Bayern is one of the most underrated breweries there is. No coffee or anything added to his beers, very Reinheitsgebot. This was also 6+ years ago, so who knows now! 😂

7BF94253-14D4-43F6-A383-52A2525878B8.jpeg
5105B2DC-540C-491D-B053-403137EADB84.jpeg
The Frog Abides was a really interesting white stout. Very creamy, vanilla, coffee and white chocolate.
The Caliente GBS was something I was thinking I wouldn’t like when @Nihon_Ni and I were at the brewery together lat year so I only got two bottles. I later went back when I found out how wrong I was and they were sold out already. Classic GBS forward with a nice heat finish at the end.

View attachment 34362
View attachment 34363
The Frog Abides was a really interesting white stout. Very creamy, vanilla, coffee and white chocolate.
The Caliente GBS was something I was thinking I wouldn’t like when @Nihon_Ni and I were at the brewery together lat year so I only got two bottles. I later went back when I found out how wrong I was and they were sold out already. Classic GBS forward with a nice heat finish at the end.
The Caliente was one of my favorites from that case. That little bit of heat was just perfect.

Brandon did see this news? I bet they will be pretty good with tequila.
76B1BEA2-CE8C-44FE-8A67-D1CF26F01E7D.jpeg

Edit: Can’t spell because I had a Hard Seltzer.

Last edited: