• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisherman's Pumpkin Stout (Not bad, but really couldn't taste much pumpkin)

If you have any left, try this: Angry Pumpkin - some other pumpkin beer and the pumpkin stout, layered like a Black and Tan. That's what I did with the Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin, and it made the Weyerbacher much more tolerable.

Not a bad idea. Might try it tonight with the DFH Pumpkin Ale I have.

Local store had Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale in a 6'er and I picked it up. The only one I had before this was Blue Moon's pumpkin, which I am now convinced is just a horrid example. This one was dry, subtle and you could still taste the beer beyond the pumpkin.

B.O.R.I.S. The Crusher. Whoooooo doggy! I'm liking this one a lot but I need someone to come pick me up off the floor! :blush:

A few 22 ouncers of Surly Furious tonight with a big fuggin' steak and a baked tater the size of my head (I skipped the house salad). Best dinner I've had in weeks.

Bombers of VooDoo White Magick of the Sun and Unibroue La Fin Du Monde. Yummy.

Leffe_Blonde_Abbey_Ale.jpg

B.O.R.I.S. The Crusher. Whoooooo doggy! I'm liking this one a lot but I need someone to come pick me up off the floor! :blush:

I just drank a bottle of this. Dis - effin - gusting!! Oatmeal Stout or topsoil stout? All I'm saying is: Thank God I had some Heinekens in the fridge. I love some Guiness but this stout was horrible. Glad you liked it :laugh:

I just drank a bottle of this. Dis - effin - gusting!! Oatmeal Stout or topsoil stout? All I'm saying is: Thank God I had some Heinekens in the fridge. I love some Guiness but this stout was horrible. Glad you liked it :laugh:

This is from the guy that enjoys Macanudo Cafe cigars, and well....Heineken!

LOL if you expect a Russian Imperial Stout to taste like Guinness then perhaps you should stick to that flavorless stuff. :)

I've never had the regular BORIS but I had the barrel aged version and it was excellent.

LOL if you expect a Russian Imperial Stout to taste like Guinness then perhaps you should stick to that flavorless stuff. :)

I've never had the regular BORIS but I had the barrel aged version and it was excellent.

The barrel aged version was also available and I'm glad I didn't spend the extra money :laugh:

There is sooo much wrong with this that I don't even know where to begin. :sign:

To each his own, though. :thumbs:

Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale. Awful. Seriously, the worst excuse for pumpkin beer I've ever tasted. No pumpkin flavor. Tasted like a Bud Light with cinnamon in it.

I tried that one last year and found it to have a very authentic pumpkin pie taste. It was actually a little too authentic, really. Had a bottle of Harvest Moon last night off a sixer I bought last week. Not sure if it's a bad batch but it's pretty underwhelming. Looking for the Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Beer to be available, as that's been my favorite over the years.

I tried that one last year and found it to have a very authentic pumpkin pie taste. It was actually a little too authentic, really. Had a bottle of Harvest Moon last night off a sixer I bought last week. Not sure if it's a bad batch but it's pretty underwhelming. Looking for the Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Beer to be available, as that's been my favorite over the years.

No Harvest Moon is exactly that...underwhelming. Just like anything from Coors it's made to be mediocre.

I had a Big Sky Moose Drool and an Oskar Blues Gordon last night. Good stuff.

had me Boulevard Seeyoulater Doopelbock ... I loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.