• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mudslingers Spring Ale. It's a rebranding of Red Hooks nut brown ale.

Doc.

Just had another and my first of its style from Sell Brewing Company
Braggot homebrew ... very nice beer. I enjoyed this malty delight! Thanks justin

Great Lakes Brewing Conways Irish Ale. Sneaky little brew. Goes down easy. A little too easy.

Just took a long pull off a bottle of Founders Curmudgeon. VERY hard not to down this stuff in one swallow!

Bomber of Sublimely Self Righteous and Arrogant Bastard as well as multiple bottles of Amstel light last night. Taking it easy today.

All from the tap today at Yardhouse.

Victory Hop Devil
Deschutes Inversion IPA

The lady had a Firestone Velvet Merlin and loved it.

Tonight hanging with Chico at the Gingerman and Flying Saucer in Dallas:

Choc Belgian Dubbel
(512) Pecan Porter
Stone VE 10.10.10

Had a Green Flash West Coast IPA and an Allagash White last night.

Tonight hanging with Chico at the Gingerman and Flying Saucer in Dallas:

Choc Belgian Dubbel
(512) Pecan Porter
Stone VE 10.10.10

Thanks for dinner and showing me around town Greg. Flying Saucer and Gingerman were good venues. Lots of selection but tried to choose beer's I couldn't get elsewhere.

512 IPA
512 Pecan Porter (awesome :thumbs:)

I'm such a lightweight I forgot what I had at Flying Saucer but I know it was good.

Last night had a El Camino (Un)Real Black Ale, wow this has evolved into a nice beer. Hops have faded but strong coffee, coco and leather flavors. Wish I had more :(

Had a Hopslam last night. Still great stuff even after the month or two it's been out.

Ninkasi Oatis oatmeal stout. Pretty nice stuff. Has a nice dark chocolate finish. Thursday I started at 7am and throughout the day I think I had one of everything. :p

I filled a couple of growlers with 2XIPA and Choklat Stout from Southern Tier and shared with friends last night. We made several impromptu Black & Tan's out of the two beers. It was surprisingly drinkable. The IPA citrus went well with the chocolate and lightened the heaviness of the stout. I paired the drink with an Olde World Reserve. :thumbs:

It was around 70 here on Friday and I sat on the deck with a Padron 44th, and a 750ml Liefman's Cuvee Brut. :thumbs:

I admit I bought it because of the gimmicky paper wrap, but it proved to be a good pairing. I liked the low alcohol content on a warm day, and the cherry fruitiness went well with the typical Padron coffee and chocolate undertones.

Liefman's seemed to find that perfect balance in a fruit beer where the sweetness was not too overly overdone. I went back and bought four more along with some Nugget Nectar to bomb some deserving schmuck with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.