• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout...nice and chewy. Went well with an original El Triunfador Lancero.

Over the weekend:

Founders Breakfast Stout
Boulevard Single Wide IPA
Deschutes Inversion IPA

Gritty McDuff's Scottish Ale

gritty-mcduffs-scottish-ale.jpg

Another exellent South Coast brew.

Doc

This weekend I had some:

Wexfords Irish Cream Ale....it was ok. Tasted like the can.
Old Speckled Hen................it was just ok, It tasdted like the can also.
Ten Fidy...............................Now this was great, about an 8 on a scale of 1-10
Buried Hatched Stout............This was a home run!! This is the best stout I have had so far. It has the classic stout flavor profile ,but with
a great creamy finish!

Flying Dog Raging Bitch

Dogfish Head Pearl Jam

Dogfish Head Jiahu

Smoked a Padron 1964 Maduro Piramide while enjoying the beers.

Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti from the cellar. Has about a year on it. Really smooth, easy drinking. More spice in the fresh version, this was subdued but still present on the finish. Super chocolatey and roasty. No hops to be spoke of.

Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti from the cellar. Has about a year on it. Really smooth, easy drinking. More spice in the fresh version, this was subdued but still present on the finish. Super chocolatey and roasty. No hops to be spoke of.
I love this beer. I am enjoying Hop Devil this evening.

Firestone Walker Union Jack IPA
Breckenridge Vanilla Porter
Old Rasputin
Great Divide Double Stout
Mikkeller Barrel Aged Black Hole-Islay Scotch Barrel

Flying Dog Raging Bitch

Dogfish Head Pearl Jam

Dogfish Head Jiahu

How was the Pearl Jam? I got 1 of those on release and my wife kept it. Do you have access to more?

Stone IPA for me last night.

Flying Dog Raging Bitch

Dogfish Head Pearl Jam

Dogfish Head Jiahu

How was the Pearl Jam? I got 1 of those on release and my wife kept it. Do you have access to more?Stone IPA for me last night.

The Pearl Jam rocks. No pun intended. My local beverage spot does get them in from time to time. I can drop by tomorrow and see if they have any in stock. Definitely worth trying. The currant flavor really stands out on the finish bathe nose is fresh with a hint of sweetness. Damn good beer.

Had a bottle of Wee Heavy, man that was a nice smooth brew, strong as heck and than some! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.