• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladyface Russian Lullaby
FW DBA on cask
Magic Hat #9
FW Union Jack
8 Ball Stout
Weihenstephaner Hefe

Ah, Trois Pistoles is a damn good one!

What kind of beer is this?

I would not describe it as a Belgian Beer since it's made here in Qc but it had some ressemblance to some (Belgian) I've tried.I bought a taster pack yesterday for the NFL draft : 3 Trois-Pistole, 3 Maudite, 3 Eau Bénite and 3 Blond de Chambly. one of the best ideas they had (since thinnking about brewing beer ! )
Not a true Belgian beer since it's Canadian, but a Belgian/Abbey style I would say.  I haven't had Chambly Noire in a while but I remember it being very good.

Then your right on my friend. It is very near what a dark abbey beer would be !sar127: Yes I'm from Québec city. I used to go to Sherbrooke often on buisness trips (hyrosherbrooke). Nice little town I'd say. Happy for me I have all the Unibroue I can think of and some of them look like they are only avalable here in Canada and not the US :)

Can't remember the brewer off the top of my head, but it was called Palate Wrecker. Whew! Too hot of a brew for the current temps.

This is local to me in Portland Maine and it was great!
Also a RyJ Short Churchill to go with it. Thanks Ian (thefatguy)

gallery_13257_1558_830907.jpg

Can't remember the brewer off the top of my head, but it was called Palate Wrecker. Whew! Too hot of a brew for the current temps.

Tried to add an image but apparently the [/img] formatting no longer works??

Anyway, it's a Green Flash beer. Damn good brewery.

I walked into the local the other day and he had 11 Pliny's. So I have been on a Pliny kick for a few days. Yummmmmmmmm!

Always weird when I hear stuff like that. I got one bottle of Pliny for a trade. Wanted to pick up another for myself but they said it was only one per person. I hear about people in other states with tons of Sucaba and FW 15th lying around and yet here in the state it's brewed it's like a wild goose chase to find any. Odd.

Tried to add an image but apparently the [/img] formatting no longer works??

Anyway, it's a Green Flash beer. Damn good brewery.
Was a really flavorful brew Jeff, just way too hoppy for almost 90 degree temps.
Tripel Karmliet last night.

Had a Highlands Oatmeal Porter on draft last night at Brixx Pizza. Was surprised to see they had it on tap.

Status
Not open for further replies.