• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miller High Life, in pounders. It's fuggin' hot.

Doc.

Had two pints of Guinness last night before a "friend" came over!!

Oskar Blues - Dales Pale Ale
Oskar Blues - Ten Fiddy

The Pale Ale is $8.99 a six pack and the Ten Fiddy is 10.99 a 4 pack. Is that normal?

Yeah, about a dollar or so high on the Dale's but right on for the Ten FIDY.

How'd you like the TF btw?

Oskar Blues - Ten Fiddy

The Pale Ale is $8.99 a six pack and the Ten Fiddy is 10.99 a 4 pack. Is that normal?

Oskar Blues - Ten Fiddy

Called a Distributor for the Ten Fidy, and then went to the liquor store :). This is my first time trying Oskar Blues...I like them, like the TF better than the Pale Ale, they had all the others ones as well...good stuff!!!

Now we just need to get new belgian!

I heard they are making cans now :). You want to ship any ;) ?

Oskar Blues - Ten Fiddy

Called a Distributor for the Ten Fidy, and then went to the liquor store :). This is my first time trying Oskar Blues...I like them, like the TF better than the Pale Ale, they had all the others ones as well...good stuff!!!

Now we just need to get new belgian!

I heard they are making cans now :). You want to ship any ;) ?

You bet man, just let me know what you want. I have yet to see the Fat Tire cans yet but I will keep an eye out for it.

Couple of Youngs Double Chocolate Stouts before the Lakers f'n pissed it away :( . Three in a row by either team in this series is not going to happen. The f'n clovers will have to wait to get back home to seal the deal.

Two Big Horn Blondes. Blonde ale is light in color and pleases with a mild, sweet and slightly malty flavor.

Tommyknocker Pick Axe Pale Ale
Lagunitas Censored
Wolavers Oatmeal Stout

Heres my list from this past weekend.

Koningshoeven Quad
Hoptimus Prime
Alesmith Horny Devil
Jolly Pumpkin E.S.Bam
New Glarus Raspberry Tart
Odell 5 Barrel Pale Ale
Bud Ice - No thats not a typo. Its my dads beer so we drank one together.
Buddies Homebrew - Belgian Dubbel (8%)
Buddies Homebrew - American Pale Ale (6.1%)

I had a Longhammer IPA with a lunch of roasted red peppers and Brats, and followed it up with a DPG Blue Label Invictos.

Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.