• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my list from this past weekend.

Koningshoeven Quad
Hoptimus Prime
Alesmith Horny Devil
Jolly Pumpkin E.S.Bam
New Glarus Raspberry Tart
Odell 5 Barrel Pale Ale
Bud Ice - No thats not a typo. Its my dads beer so we drank one together.
Buddies Homebrew - Belgian Dubbel (8%)
Buddies Homebrew - American Pale Ale (6.1%)
What did you think of the Hoptimus Prime?

I had a double barrel stout and two black and tans last night.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' post='681156' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:14 PM']Wife and I had Kasteel Cherry Lambic[/quote]

Those are pretty good, the wife and I share them a bit as well. Also, the Kriek Max is not half bad.

Today I am working my way through the last half of a rack of Leffe Blond. Pretty good stuff, and hte 33cl bottles should work well when I get ready to bottel my first Home Brew.

Tim

Bowmore 12 yr. old. Today is the only day of the year I allow myself to get a wee bit tipsy and I'm getting there. :laugh:

Doc.

Really, really. Check out the lobby. What am I celebrating?

Doc.

Dales Pale Ale

Cabiguan_RX004-vi.jpg

Dales Pale Ale

That's probably my favorite Pale Ale I've had, except maybe Alpha King I guess. I have a golf outing for work tomorrow so I will be drinking plenty of Dale's!

Right now I'm having a Floreffe Prima Melior. Don't waste your money.

I actually haven't had a drink in a while (few weeks) and since the temps have really warmed up, I decided while at the liquor store I would grab a beer to drink after mowing the lawn this afternoon. I peruse the huge isle of beer thinking I might just try one of these bottles similar to what I've been seeing posted here on CP. Now, I'm not a big beer drinker, have no idea what's what. Usually just get Coronas w/lime or Yuengling, maybe some Killians. Man, so many bottles. Some with some really crazy names and pictures. No idea. But then, I see this!

06-21-08Imported003-1.jpg

What the hey. I love Monty Python so figured I'd try the beer! :D After finishing the lawn I grabbed a Boli PC, my MP3, and the ice cold Monty Python Ale and headed to the shade of the walnut tree. Was actually very good IMO. ABV was only 4.7, however my tolerance is VERY low so by the end I was feeling great! Yes, drank it pretty fast too (again, was really good). Unfortunately, these things are a little too pricey for my budget. But, I may just have to go back and try a different kind next time I'm at the liquor store. I do remember seeing that Chocolate stout stuff. :laugh:

06-21-08Imported005.jpg

The fish weren't biting on my fishing trip to AK, but the beer was good!!

1000316nk6.jpg

The King's never came in whiile I was there, but our halibut charter was awesome. 75 lbs was the biggest. 143 lbs of fillets after we were all done.

1000336jo2.jpg

Had two Leinie's Honey Weiss yesterday after a double header that we won.

Leffe Triple....put me on my ass, but a great beer

Tim

I'm not drinking at all tonight, but I want to get laid, so I got my wife a sixer of her favorite beer, Old Speckled Hen. Should do the trick!

I've had Stone IPA, Bell's Two Hearted Ale, Stone Ruination IPA for the week...and it's only Friday

Just found out my local juststarted carrying this

83642.jpg

Enjoying it right now paired with a nicely aged Monte#2

Status
Not open for further replies.