• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
picked up these after sunday brunch at the beer bar.
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10608]

for brunch i had Speed racer 5 IPA and a couple other but can't remember their names right now.

2 750ml Tank 7's last night.

I was tanked!      Long day at work today.

jfields said:
2 750ml Tank 7's last night.

I was tanked!      Long day at work today.

Holy crap!  Nicely done. :thumbs:

Couple of Hopslam's.
I keep my beer fridge at the coldest setting (like to see beer develop as it warms), so it seems to have helped it hold up pretty well.

Bxcigrfan said:
picked up these after sunday brunch at the beer bar.

for brunch i had Speed racer 5 IPA and a couple other but can't remember their names right now.
I can't believe you found a bottle of the DF Head Pearl Jam 20.

Today's line up included a couple Avery White Rascals, Bear Republic Big Bear Black Stout, Brash Smoglifter and Lost Abbey Barrel Aged Serpents Stout.

I had a few Lagunitas Undercover Shut Down Ales. This beer is good as is most off what they put out. Wish I Douglas get some Maximus IPA's here in Colorado. Maybe after they get their Chicago plant up and running third fall.

Avery White Rascal
La Divine Belgian Double Blond Ale
Avery White Rascal

ilikefishes said:
I had a few Lagunitas Undercover Shut Down Ales. This beer is good as is most off what they put out. Wish I Douglas get some Maximus IPA's here in Colorado. Maybe after they get their Chicago plant up and running third fall.
First off, Douglas?  Secondly, I can send you some Maximus now for some Avery Rumpkin later this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.