• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amongst other beers that I don't really remember, I had a couple pours of Lost Coast Fog Cutter barleywine.  That stuff is excellent!

2012 versus 2013 at the cigar shop on Friday night:

gallery_1425_515_17590.jpg

2012 for the win.

And this was on the deck yesterday.  Good combo.

gallery_1425_515_57815.jpg

Tall Paul said:

First beer in 2 months....

Harpoon chocolate stout.
Why have you been depriving yourself so?  Glad to see you are back into the proper swing of things.

I had a bet with the wife... I WON! 

I guess the real question then is...What exactly did you win?  Hahaha... :love:

It was originally a $100 for cigars but I'm adding it to tattoo money... Not what you expected to hear I bet. :laugh:  

Tramp stamp?

Bsneed51 said:

First beer in 2 months....

Harpoon chocolate stout.
Why have you been depriving yourself so?  Glad to see you are back into the proper swing of things.

I had a bet with the wife... I WON! 

I guess the real question then is...What exactly did you win?  Hahaha... :love:

It was originally a $100 for cigars but I'm adding it to tattoo money... Not what you expected to hear I bet. :laugh:  

Tramp stamp?

trampstamp4.jpg

so i haven't logged on in a couple of days but the drinking hasn't stopped so here we go

flying dog raging  bitch
Ithaca nut brown ale
sierra nevada ruthless rye
otter creek Ihop session
southern tier phin & matt's extraordinary ale
southern tier 2xipa
ommegang Three Philosophers - Quadruple Ale
ommegang Chocolate Indulgence - Belgian-Style Stout
ommegang Hennepin - Farmhouse Saison
Brooklyn 25th silver
and dont judge me but budweiser black (need something to drink while i play call of duty)
all spread over the last two weeks.

Bxcigrfan said:
and dont judge me but budweiser black (need something to drink while i play call of duty)

My landlord isn't a drinker. At all. Around Super Bowl time, he grabbed a 6 pack of this becase it came witha free chair of some sort. I guess he figured the cost of the chair alone would have been more than the beer, and then he'd have a couple "free" beers to drink during the game.

One was enough for him, and he knocked on my door, told me the story, and gave me the rest. I originally planned on drinking one and reviewing it here, just for the torture factor.

I popped the one, took one sip, and all of a sudden had this awful shiver run through me. I pounded the rest of it just to get rid of it, and quickly chugged a couple glasses of water to wash the taste away.

tomthirtysix said:

My landlord isn't a drinker. At all. Around Super Bowl time, he grabbed a 6 pack of this becase it came witha free chair of some sort. I guess he figured the cost of the chair alone would have been more than the beer, and then he'd have a couple "free" beers to drink during the game.

One was enough for him, and he knocked on my door, told me the story, and gave me the rest. I originally planned on drinking one and reviewing it here, just for the torture factor.

I popped the one, took one sip, and all of a sudden had this awful shiver run through me. I pounded the rest of it just to get rid of it, and quickly chugged a couple glasses of water to wash the taste away.
hey i'm puerto rican budwieser is on our baby blankets at the hospitals but i have always hated the flavor of bud but i don't think the black is that bad granted i dont really consider it beer but if they guys who dont drink real beer come over with it and leave it in my fridge...i'm gonna drink it especially during COD time since i just want to drink and play and not really enjoy the flavor of the beer. that and rite aid doesnt sell any real beers

Marble Oatmeal Stout, Some Imperial Stout 2013, Uncle Jacobs Stout 2012. Great night.

Status
Not open for further replies.