• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Founder's Centennial IPA. Nice and hoppy. They are quickly becoming a favorite brewery of mine, and we haven't even got the Breakfast Stout yet!

Founder's Centennial IPA. Nice and hoppy. They are quickly becoming a favorite brewery of mine, and we haven't even got the Breakfast Stout yet!

We still have plenty of BS left over from the last release... LMK if ya need some.

Duvel Ale, the best damn ale i've ever had, bar none. :love: :thumbs:

Had a bomber of Ommegang Chocolate Indulgence 10th Anniversary. Good lord that beer was rich! It was like a meal. No way could I drink two of them in one sitting.
That is a pretty good brew. Thought it would be tough finding it, but everywhere I looked it seem to be there. I do agree that it is pretty rich though, and would be tough to drink more than one at one sitting.

Today is just starting for me, but last night I had a Oaked Arrogant Bastard. It has some age on it and now almost tasted like a Celebration with some smokiness to it.

Had my first Mirror Mirror, this is now my favorite barleywine. It had a nice sweetness and a unique flavor...not sure what it was almost like rye. Excellent and a must try! Can't wait to see whattime does to this brew.

Just picked up a 4-pack of Ten Fidy. I'll probably be having one tonight! (or two)(or three)(or all four)

Had my first Mirror Mirror, this is now my favorite barleywine. It had a nice sweetness and a unique flavor...not sure what it was almost like rye. Excellent and a must try! Can't wait to see whattime does to this brew.
Color me jealous! I'm ISO a couple bottles of this if anyone comes across it. Can do cash, but would prefer a trade. I posted this in the trading thread, too.

Looking forward to drinking that one as well. Thanks Mike! It's too f'ning hot right now!

Looking forward to drinking that one as well. Thanks Mike! It's too f'ning hot right now!
Ah that's right ... mid-west hot and humid, loved it when I was in St. Joe missouri. :rolling eyes: So I understand, IPA's are in season right now!

Two SN Kellerweis with dinner...now I'm sitting with a Terrapin Rye Squared Imperial Pale Ale as my Hard Drive re-images...movin' on up from 250GB to 1.5TB!

Just had a Surly Furious...eh not my cup of tea, didn't like it much.

Had to clean the palate with some CynicAle...ah much better.
About to open a Road Dog Porter.

Started out with a Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter which was excellent! Really reminded me of a RIS but a bit lighter mouthfeel.

Now I'm drinking a 2008 Sierra Nevada Celebration that is not too bad. The 6-7 months of downtime has subtled the hops a bit but they are still there in decent force. Not bad for an IPA.

Went to the Beer on the Bay festival yesterday and tried the following.

Appalachian - Jolly Scott Scottish Ale
The BrewErie - Summer Saison Belgian Ale
Dogfish Head - 90 Minute IPA (made the guys laugh when I asked if they brought any 120 :laugh: )
Erie Brewing - Misery Bay IPA
Great Lakes - Dortmunder Gold
Hook & Ladder - Golden
Hook & Ladder - Brown
Hometown Beverages - PA Lager
Lancaster - Hop Hog IPA
Magic Hat - Wacko
Marzoni's - Avalanche IPA
Penn Brewery - Penn Weizen
Red Star Agave & Grille - Belgian Tripel
Rustbelt - Rusted River Irish Red
Rustbelt - Blast Furnace Blonde
Sierra Nevada - Brown Saison
Thirsty Dog - Old Leg Humper Robust Porter
Troegs - Hopback Amber Ale
VooDoo Brewery - Wynona's Big Brown Ale

It was a happy day. :)

Pretty good beer weekend so far. Ommegang Biere de Mars on Friday. Kind of a training wheels Brett beer. It could have been a bit more tart. Glad I got to try it, but don't see spending $12 on it again. Followed that with a 2007 Bourbon County and a Cruzado Dantes. The BCS never lets you down!

Last night was Ballast Point Tongue Buckler (Thanks MasPuros!) while watching the Wizards play Golden Balls and the rest of the Galaxy. They call it an Imperial Amber, I'd just call it Barley Wine! Good stuff. I may be a bit jaded, but with a name like that, I was expecting to be burping hops the rest of the evening!

Finishing up a Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti. Good stuff and a lot better than the regular Oak Aged Yeti. Now I want to try the Espresso Yeti...I've read it's even better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.