• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried a bottle of Kona Brewing Longboard Island Lager. I liked it a lot even though I prefer darker beers. It was nice, clean, refreshing, and had a tea-like finish to it that was both unusual and pleasant.

I had a Weyerbacher XIV tonight...a big, boozy "wheat wine." Not sure I could have more than one in a sitting...the other 3 of this 4-pack are going down for a little nappy-nap.

Had a Beck's Light. Not sure if I like it yet. Maybe better try one again tonight.

Drank a Red Chair IPA a few days ago...not too bad for an IPA.

Last night I had a Belhaven Scottish Ale and a Rahr Stormcloud IPA.

I had a Weyerbacher XIV tonight...a big, boozy "wheat wine." Not sure I could have more than one in a sitting...the other 3 of this 4-pack are going down for a little nappy-nap.

This sounds interesting ... XIII was awesome, Mike what is a Wheatwine...is this like a Barleywine?
From the reviews it sounds like an Imperial Pale Wheat Ale.

A few Blackfoot IPAs and no some homebrew Rye IPA celebrating my promotion!

Sweet man congrats brother! What are gonna celebrate with?

Must be the water in you Rye IPA...I need some of that mojo ;)

Starting off my birthday weekend right.

Oskar Blues Old Chub Scottish Ale - Great scottish style ale
Lagunitas Hop Stoopid - This is an excellent Imperial IPA...fruity yet hoppy. I'll have to go back and get more of these!

Lagunitas Hop Stoopid - This is an excellent Imperial IPA...fruity yet hoppy. I'll have to go back and get more of these!
Happy birthday Greg!
Hope you have an excellent weekend...can't go wrong with the 2 you starting with. Hop Stoopid mmmm great beer!

Happy birthday Greg!
Hope you have an excellent weekend...can't go wrong with the 2 you starting with. Hop Stoopid mmmm great beer!

This Hop Stoopid is going to be added to my list I can't get enough of it and will be sad when this glass is gone. And thanks to you I will be enjoying a Black Butte XXI tomorrow at the party. Thanks again!

I also plan to open an Old Viscosity and maybe a Weyerbacher Heresy. Both of which I've never tasted.

I picked up some Hop Stoopid in Arizona while on vacation earlier this month. I couldn't believe it was only $4 for a bomber! Lagunitas is supposed to be coming to KC, I think that will be a regular.

Lagunitas makes some good stuff. Their regular IPA is good as well as their Cappuccino Stout. I had another bottle of Longboard Island Lager last night. I like it; went down nicely.

Today I'm gonna be having more than a few Bass Ales with my cigar buddy at his place.

Kansas City noob here. Spent all day BBQing and enjoying some Schell's Lager with friends. This is a unique American Lager brewed at August Schell Brewing Co. in my hometown of New Ulm, MN. Oh, I also enjoyed a couple fantastic cigars, complements of my first "Sample Newbie Trade" with stepthirteen. Life is good. :cool: CP rules!

Had the Black Butte XXI last night and it was wonderful. Excellent beer. The Old Viscosity was good but the XXI definitely was the better of the two.

Had the Black Butte XXI last night and it was wonderful. Excellent beer. The Old Viscosity was good but the XXI definitely was the better of the two.

Great way to enjoy your birthday! :thumbs:

Drank a Weyerbacher Herresy tonight that has been in my fridge for a year or 2. Awesome beer and now I plan to get more when it's released again. Lots of vanilla and cocoa.

edit: spelling

Drank a Weyerbacher Herresy tonight that has been in my fridge for a year or 2. Awesome beer and now I plan to get more when it's released again. Lots of vanilla and cocoa.

edit: spelling
;) :whistling:

Made some steak and potatoes. ... so I went to the fridge and pulled out FFF Robert the Bruce, not sure this was suppose to taste like vinegar, I think this oxidized...crap I was craving a nice malty brew. Ended in a drain pour.

So I took you advice Justin... opened a union jack mmmm nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.