• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the store and picked up a Stone Levitation Ale. Unfortunately it wasn't pre-chilled so I didn't get a chance to drink it last night. I figure I will enjoy it after some volleyball tonight. 2 Man will wear you out and nothing tastes better when you are dehydrated than a nice cold brew :)

Bud Light. It was hot and humid on the golf course yesterday. That was the only beverage, other than water, that was available.

Unearthly is on the menu tonight.

Bud Light. It was hot and humid on the golf course yesterday. That was the only beverage, other than water, that was available.

Unearthly is on the menu tonight.

No need to make excuses.. you can enjoy a nice cold water... err uhm.. Bud Light if you want to :)

Finally broke open a Dark Lord last night for my friends birthday. All I have to say is WOW!!

Drinking a Sculpin that I got at the brewery a week ago today and was bottled that morning. :thumbs:

I don't drink beer, but I did use a Michelob Shock Top Belgian White to steam some onions, garlic, and peppers for some baked ziti!!! :thumbs: Damn it was good!!!!

picked up a box of Smithwicks for tonights yankees bosox game

One of the many reasons I love autumn is the availability of pumpkin beer! Some may call it sacrelige, but I just call it yummy!

One of the many reasons I love autumn is the availability of pumpkin beer! Some may call it sacrelige, but I just call it yummy!

I'm not usually a fan of sweet, but I have to agree on the Pumpkin Ales here. Big BIG fan.
The pumpkin ale at John Harvards brewery is an annual fav. I've been known to ship out a growler of it here and there.

Had a Killians Irish Red Last night, planned on having a smoke with it, but that didn't end up happening. These nice days are going by too fast.

I'm not usually a fan of sweet, but I have to agree on the Pumpkin Ales here. Big BIG fan.
The pumpkin ale at John Harvards brewery is an annual fav. I've been known to ship out a growler of it here and there.

You don't say? Hmmm, we may have to organize a trade when the season comes!

I had St. Bridget's Robust Porter. Got this in the beer PIF and yet again I'm reminded of silly MS laws. Good beer news for me though, Victory is carried in Memphis now.

You don't say? Hmmm, we may have to organize a trade when the season comes!

Not a fan of pumpkin beers personally, though I know I'm in the minority.

I'll be picking up some Surly Hell tomorrow. German-style lager...? Really, can Surly actually brew a lager? I doubt it. We'll see.

Oh, and don't you f..kers go asking me to mail you some. Unless you have some Nugget Nectar for trade, then we'll talk.

I look forward to your review, Mick. I've only heard 2 opinions so far and they were far apart. That was on tap, though.

I'll be picking up some Surly Hell tomorrow. German-style lager...? Really, can Surly actually brew a lager? I doubt it. We'll see.

Oh, and don't you f..kers go asking me to mail you some. Unless you have some Nugget Nectar for trade, then we'll talk.

You could road trip to PA and deliver some in person. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.