• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I opened the first of my first batch of home brew. I was pleasantly surprised.

This one is for Doc. I tried Sam Adams Winter Ale the other day and really enjoyed. It was light, refreshing and very flavorful. This is the first Sam Adams beer I've ever enjoyed. I guess I can't completely give up on them after all. :)

This one is for Doc. I tried Sam Adams Winter Ale the other day and really enjoyed. It was light, refreshing and very flavorful. This is the first Sam Adams beer I've ever enjoyed. I guess I can't completely give up on them after all. :)

Oh boy, don't make the mistake of thinking the others will be good. It's a fluke...deal with it. :p

No love for SA Oktoberfest? That's a solid one.

I feel that's all Sam Adams does...produce a bunch of meh lagers that are better than macros. They don't have many if any decent ales. If I'm going to drink a Marzen it's going to be Paulaner, Spaten, Ayinger, Brooklyn, Smuttynose, Victory, etc. Not my favorite style, but far superior beers to the SA. JMHO

Doing a bottle share this weekend with a few BA'ers, including Chico.
This is what the list looks like:
  • Mikkeler Weasel
  • Stone 2006 D.B.
  • Surly Coffee Bender
  • Flat Earth Cyngnus x-1
  • Cantillion Iris 2004
  • New Holland Dragons Milk
  • GI Juliet
  • Southern Tier Mokah
  • Southern Tier Choklat 08
  • Shorts Imperial Black Cherry Porter
  • GI Demolition
  • GI Pere Jaques
  • RR Beatification
  • RR Temptation
  • RR Consecration
  • Ithaca TEN
  • Stoudt's Fat Dog (Imperial Oatmeal Stout)
  • Brooklyn Brewery Local 1
  • Alpha Klaus Xmas Porter
  • Highland Imperial Black Mocha

There are a few more to be added as surprises ... can't wait.

Damn you, Mike. Now I'm gonna have to get a last minute ticket to Cali so I can try all those. Enjoy!

Unfortunately no. The last 4 on the list I'm supplying.

I think a local here carries it but not that year.

Old Rasputin XII - pretty damn good but nothing I would buy again.

As a beer novice I think I had a pretty good beer afternoon:

Früli Strawberry Wheat
Hoegaarden Original White Ale
Bell's Two Hearted Ale
Sam Adams Winter Lager

Had an Old Speckled Hen and a couple of Guinness last night.

had the Rahr Ugly Pug and Victory Hop Devil last night. Think tonight I'll try the Storm King.

Status
Not open for further replies.