• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
at Ngetal's birthday dinner, Garris was generous enough to bring some Mill Street Barley wine... it kicked ass!
f60eb00608fad5d67c953ab06bd26c6b.jpg

Drinking a smellysell Dubbel that's pretty damn good. Nice belgian style beer, Justin!

Glad you liked it! This was my first attempt at this style so I'm pretty excited to tweak the recipe some and brew it again, but I thought it turned out pretty decent.

Drinking a smellysell Dubbel that's pretty damn good. Nice belgian style beer, Justin!

Glad you liked it! This was my first attempt at this style so I'm pretty excited to tweak the recipe some and brew it again, but I thought it turned out pretty decent.

It was really good. My fiance kept trying to steal it from me she liked it so much. The carbonation was spot on too...made it nice and creamy. I'd give it an A if there was a place to rate it. :)

It was really good. My fiance kept trying to steal it from me she liked it so much. The carbonation was spot on too...made it nice and creamy. I'd give it an A if there was a place to rate it. :)

There's your perfect opening. "You know, I could make this myself..."

With all this talk I decided to crack one. Down to only 24 left so I need to get another batch going! :laugh:

Ten Fidy. Holy schnikes! There's not quite enough roasted flavor for me... :sign:

Thanks for sending me one of these, mister you know who. That is one good beer.:love:

Had a Bishop's Finger followed by two Brooklyn Black's. I've got a bit of a headache this morning. :)

Had a "Just Outstanding IPA", this one is a sleeper folks ... very good for $4 for a 22oz, can't beat this one. Man was this a nice brew, it is so drinkable I didn't realize I finished the bottle in the first quarter of Monday Night Football. I was licking the bottle top to get some more. I have to say it may be better then Hop Stoopid.

Also had an Old Rasputin XII, not as complex as I was hoping but very good! It was just like the regular Old Rasputin with bourbon flavors. Pretty pricey for a 500ml if you ask me, this was not worth $22-25 a bottle more like $13-15.

Edit: I have one more so I may just hold on to for a while see if anything develops from aging it...highly doubt it! OR maybe I could blend it with a Flat Abbey's AS Brandy 2008...hmmm that could be interesting .....

Hey is that JOIPA from Kern River Brewery? If so, where do you get it (assuming you didn't drive up there?? I've heard a lot about that one. I've had their oatmeal stout before but I need to try it again now that I have some "craft beer tastebuds" going.

Ten Fidy. Holy schnikes! There's not quite enough roasted flavor for me... :sign:

Thanks for sending me one of these, mister you know who. That is one good beer.:love:

I love me some Ten Fidy, only had 1 can, from a Minneapolis guy whose name rhymes with Todd. :sign:

I actually meant to post these yesterday.....

Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale

Chocolate Thunder Porter

Last night I had a Big Sky Moose Drool that was excellent. Great example of a sessionable American Brown Ale.

Chimay Grande Reserve before dinner.....I would have never guessed the 9% until I felt a really pleasant, strong buzz at the end of the bottle and went to look. :0

I thought it was a really nice ale.

I am sipping on a Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA. I love this beer! I was hoping to pick up some Celebration Ale, but they didn't have any in stock at the Belmont Beverage I stopped at today. So, next time I am out I will have to go in search for the Celebration Ale again. :thumbs:

Had a bottle of Southern Tier Raspberry Wheat (I try to stay with local beers and wines).

Very nice, bright flavors not overpowered at all by the raspberry, perfect carbonation. This would be a really nice summer beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.