• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rohrbach's Vanilla Porter - YUM (picked up a growler over the weekend, and it's almost gone)

Last night, I enjoyed a Goose Island Bourbon County Stout... :love:

Finishing up a Bell's Two Hearted Ale that is awesome...wish I could get this at my local.

I just finished a Superbowl brew that I made with a few friends. Nice light beer (a little darker than a Corona), a sweet caramel flavor with a hint of hopps as a finisher. Going to be a really good beer when it has time to sit in the bottle for a couple days...

Last few nights I've enjoyed:
  • Mandarin Nectar
  • Bell's Special Double Cream Stout
  • Bell's Kalamazoo Stout
  • Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
  • Chicory Stout
  • Saint Arnold Winter Stout

For Superbowl Weekend I am having:
  • The Lost Abbey - Red Poppy Ale
  • Exponential Hoppiness
  • Pure Hoppiness
  • Nelson Rye
  • Duet IPA

Its gonna be a nice weekend ... especially when the COLTS win!
I will be lighting up my victory cigar ... Opus X Lancero 2004!

Just had two Buffalo Bill Blueberry Oatmeal Stouts while shoveling snow in a hell of a snowstorm............Cooled down in the garage with the second beer while smoking a 98 SLR Petit Corona....Good times! :)

It had what I call perfect hints of Blueberry, without being overpowering.

Sitting down, relaxing with a Brooklyn Black Chocolate right now.

Southern Tier krampus. For some reason this didn't sell at my local store, and it's on clearance. :thumbs:

Red Poppy ... nice cherry tartness. SN Celebration and Bell's Kalamazoo.

AAH!!!!!! I'm OUT of beer!!! I have no idea how this happened, and we're not going to the store til tomorrow :( I took a bunch of nurses from work out for cigars last night though, and enjoyed a few pints of Guiness.

Just had two Buffalo Bill Blueberry Oatmeal Stouts while shoveling snow in a hell of a snowstorm............Cooled down in the garage with the second beer while smoking a 98 SLR Petit Corona....Good times! :)

It had what I call perfect hints of Blueberry, without being overpowering.

Sitting down, relaxing with a Brooklyn Black Chocolate right now.

John, that beer is amazing. I bought two cases of it since it's only a winter release. I drank a Ten Fidy last night, and it was okay, but the pricepoint is crazy. I also tried a new weird one I found called Wells Banana Bread Ale. Tasted like banana bread. It was totally weird. It wasn't awful, and it wasn't awesome either. Just...weird.

I took a bunch of nurses from work out for cigars last night though, and enjoyed a few pints of Guiness.
Pictures or it didn't happen! :laugh:

Drinking some of my homebrew Belgian IPA. Trying to polish off this keg so I have somewhere to put my Mild I brewed a couple weekends ago. I really need to get more kegs.

Just polished off Trader Joes Vintage 2008 (Unibroue) ... opening up an Alpine Duet IPA

Last night I had a Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout and a Harpoon Leviathon Baltic Porter after the Mavs game where I had a few BLs.

For the big game I'll be at the Rahr brewery for an all you can drink party rooting for the Colts!

Had some Three Philosophers today. I think it has a nice balance between the bitterness of the hops and some cherry like sweetness on the finish. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.