• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night had Three Floyds Gumballhead and Pride and Joy. Great beers. Tonight is going to be a dogfish head IPA night I'm thinking

Superbowl party: Lagunitas IPA and Hopslam for me. Grolsch and Blue Moon for the wife.

Exponential Hoppiness...awesome! This is by far the best DIPA I've ever had. Excellect balance and nice oily, chewy goodness. It seems to be on the borderline American Strong Ale and DIPA. I hope I will get the chance to try PtY.

Almost done with Expo, up next Nelson!

Tonight I had my first Barrel Aged B.O.R.I.S. which was pretty damn good. Don't know if I'll seek it out again but it was worthy of trying.

Flying Dog Brewery Doggie Style Classic Pale Ale. Had some nice hops and bitterness but with a nice finish. I detected something else in there. Pine maybe? In any event, it went down easy and was very refreshing.

In the last week:

Surly Four
Surly Teabagged Furious
Surly Darkness 2010
Surly Bourbon One (aged one year)
MTH's Coconut Chocolate Rasberry Milk Stout (I would have preferred just the coconut stout, but alas...)
a lot of other shit I don't remember (Winterfest 2010)

Then in Salt Lake City:
Squatter's Hop Rising
Squatter's IPA
Squatter's Polygamy Porter
Squatter's Organic Red Ale
and Red Rock's India Dark Ale, which was the only one of their beers I enjoyed.

I was quite impressed with Squatter's Brew Pub. Great place. If you're ever in SLC, no need to feel completely hopeless, head to Squatters.

I went out for my buddy's bachelor party last night and enjoyed a few pints of Spaten Oktoberfest (always yummy!) then we went to Luchadores Va-Voom where the beer selection was crappy so I had to slum it with some cans of Corona with lime (vile swill!). Back at the hotel, I don't remember, some misc. bottles of Stella and maybe a Red Stripe or two.

I went out for my buddy's bachelor party last night and enjoyed a few pints of Spaten Oktoberfest (always yummy!) then we went to Luchadores Va-Voom where the beer selection was crappy so I had to slum it with some cans of Corona with lime (vile swill!). Back at the hotel, I don't remember, some misc. bottles of Stella and maybe a Red Stripe or two.

You may want to check out the Verdugo Bar ... they have Pliny the Younger on tap. :thumbs: :thumbs:

So I had a few friends over last to eat, smoke, drink and play some poker. My drinking start early. After work I popped open a refreshing Manderin Nectar to enjoy while I cooked the carne asada and chicken on the grill. As my buddies started to arrive, one of them brought a sixer of Grimbergen, never notice this dubbel before...Popped one of these boys and WOW, I really liked it. Before long I realized I polished off 3 of them.

After eating, we set for the garage to play some poker. Popped open a RR Temptation to share with everyone who hadn't had a sour before and they enjoyed it.

While playing lit an '07 Johnny-O Salomon, thanks Chico, man it was soooo smooth and creamy it paired perfectly with the '08 KBS I started to drink. After the smoke and beer, I kind of need to cleanse the palate so followed up with another Manderin Nectar .. ah refreshing! To end the night I lit a Cohiba Siglo VI, mmmmm, and popped opened 2007 Left Hand Oak Aged Imperial Stout. Finished this bad boy by myself and ....

... I am paying for it this morning!

In the last week:

Surly Four
Surly Teabagged Furious
Surly Darkness 2010
Surly Bourbon One (aged one year)

Mick, you know I love you, but stop with the torture already. I would trade both my children for a large enough supply of Surly to get me by. :laugh:

Valentines dinner with the wife. She had wine, I had a Surly Bender on tap. Wonderful! :thumbs:

Drinking an Allagash Black Belgian Style Stout. I'd have to say that if you told me I could only have one beer brand for the rest of my life, Allagash would be it. Amazing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.