• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
River Horse Tripel Horse. This beer was very good!! This is one of if not the most drinkable 10% ABV beer I've had.... and very well balanced. It was so good that my wife took a sip and ended up drinking one herself! My wife is not a beer drinker.... at all! She kinda messed it up though when she said it would be really good with a lime in it! :0

Edmund Fitzgerald ... wow a great porter!

Isn't it great!?

Lately I've been enjoying my homebrew amber ale.
biggrin.gif

Started with a Sam Adams Holiday Porter and finishing up Old Heathen.

Had two Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stouts tonight. Bought these sometime around November and it seems like they have come quite a long ways already. Even better now.

Boulevard Rye on Rye while watching some Olympic action. Nice and spicy from the Rye in the beer and the barrel. Boulevard has been on a roll lately.

Port Santa's Little Helper 2009 that was awesome...great RIS
Southern Star Buried Hatchet Stout that never disappoints.

drinking surly furious after finishing my tax return. will sit on it for a few days and re-check before filing.

Nothing spectacular but getting ready for the game tomorrow....Molson Canadian with some Old Dutch Ketchup potato chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.