• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night had a Smooth Hoperator ... this was excellent thank you Mikey! Followed by Telegraph Brewing Company Stock Porter and Boulevard the Sixth Glass. Both very solid

The wife and I are splitting a bottle of Bell's Hopslam Ale. Next we're gonna have a Nemesis.

Breckenridge Vanilla Porter. This one really isn't for me. Kinda wondering where the beer is at? Looks like a porter, tastes like a lager. I'm thinking I should be done with Breckenridge. There are great breweries, this is not one of them.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll be having a Fort Collins Chocolate Stout and a Dry Hopped Pale Ale (Founders). See, now there's a great brewery. Everything they put out is fantastic.

Here at the Verdugo Bar with Chico enjoyed an Old Stock 09 and now sipping on a Sprecher BA Doppelbock

Edit: finished off with a Sang Rouge, better then Consecration IMO.

The wife and I are splitting a bottle of Bell's Hopslam Ale. Next we're gonna have a Nemesis.

Probably should have done those the other way around. Hops tend to wreck my palate and make the rest of the beer I drink taste off.

Last night I had a Terrapin Coffee Oatmeal Imperial Stout that was like drinking a cup of black coffee with some beer in it. Easily the most coffee flavor in a beer I've ever had with a creamy mouthfeel from the oats.

Stone Ruination IPA 2 liter growler, and now working on the Stone Sublimely Self Righteous IPA 2 liter growler. So drunk, or as we say in my house, "So very Saint Pattys..."

Last night I didn't go out but I cracked open a bottle of Ridgeway Lump of Coal Dark Holiday Stout. It was quite nice and hit me right where I like my beers to hit me! :thumbs:

Founders Imperial Stout. This was really good, especially considering availability and price.

Founders Imperial Stout. This was really good, especially considering availability and price.

I :love: that beer. Probably my favorite beer Founders makes, and that's saying something.

Brother, that is saying something. Last night, enjoyed a Founders Dry-Hopped Pale Ale. Tonight, I'm going after Fort Collins Double Chocolate Stout. Probably one or two others...

Had myself an 1860 IPA, man I hate you Philly folk! Nice beer, man Mike everything you've thrown at me I've really enjoyed!

Sipping on a Oskar Blues Gubna ... Hops hops hops, nice competition for PtE but no cigar. This one is rough around the edges. Overall nice beer but I prefer PtE over this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.