• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Souldoggy shared a few brews last night at Gavins HERF:

Allagash Black
Rogue Dead Guy Ale
Mikkeler Beer Geek Breakfast
Rogue Chocolate Stout

All very tasty stuff.

Berkshire Brewing Co (BBC) Steel Rail Pale Ale..... local beer in Western Mass. It just doesn't get smoother than this.....

Drank an Arcadia Ales Hop Rocket earlier and am now having a Stone Levitation Ale.

I'm not much of a belgian fan, but lately I've been on a kick.
Saturday had a 2007 Gouden Carolus Noel, last night had a Lindeman Framboise with the wife...tonight had a 2007 St. Bernardus Abt 12 60th Edition and Wisconsin Belgian Red.

New Glauris Road Slush and a homebrewed Hefewiesen (needs about 1.5 weeks to be solid)

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I DON'T prefer Dos Equis.

Maui Brewing Coconut Porter. I want to marry that beer. :love:

Decided to open one of my Black Tots ... disappointed ended being infected and a drain pour ... stuck with an Avery and pulled out Fourteen, this was sooo smooth. It tasted like it was barrel aged, does anyone know if it was?

Decided to open one of my Black Tots ... disappointed ended being infected and a drain pour ... stuck with an Avery and pulled out Fourteen, this was sooo smooth. It tasted like it was barrel aged, does anyone know if it was?

I'm glad I opened mine when I did. There was a small sour note but it was mostly cocoa and molasses flavors.

Last night I had a Thristy Dog Siberian Night that was really good.

I'm glad I opened mine when I did. There was a small sour note but it was mostly cocoa and molasses flavors.
Last night I had a Thristy Dog Siberian Night that was really good.
Yeah it was very tangy and vinious when I drank it ... as I let it warm up man it was like vinager...could not drink anymore, it went down the drain.

Man, Siberian Night is an excellent stout ... still have a 4 pack aging, not many know about this gem ... it flys under the radar!

I'll admit I've had plenty to drink today, but I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with this picture. Was gifted this beer today.

DSC01370.jpg

LOL @ upsidedown Founders labels...apparently they are more common than you would think.

Tonight I had a 2009 Stone RIS that has aged nicely. After that was a few Ska Modus Hoperandi that are loaded with hops...one of the most hop forward IPAs I've had. I would have mistaked it for a DIPA if I would have been drinking this in a blind tasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.