• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was a pour of Avery Maharaja, a bottle of St. Bernadus ABT 12, and a Ten Fidy @ Blue Dog.

Good day today...

Southern Tier Oak Aged UnEarthly IPA
Lucky Bastard
Homebrew Dunkelweizen
Old Rasputin RIS
and for dinner, a roast braised in Wolaver's Alta Gracia Coffee Porter

The house is moving right along, granite and cabinets are in, looking great.

Sometimes, you just have to "go large".......

A 2010 "The Abyss" and a Padron 45th in maduro.

Absolute bliss.....

Sitting in my hotel room in Chicago drinking Stone IPA with Southern Tier Oak Aged UnEarthly IPA chilling in ice. Bring on the game.

Flying Dog BA Gonzo - not bad but needs more time in the barrel IMO
Saint Arnold Divine Reseve 11 DIPA - this is damn good...on par with some of the best west coast DIPAs I've had
Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Sumpin - one of my favorites

• 3 of the Sierra Nevada 30th Anni's: Black Barleywine, Helles Bock, and Grand Cru.
  • DFH Aprihop
  • Trappiste Rochefort 10...this one had a hairline crack under the cap and was totally flat. Ended up pouring it down the drain.:angry:
  • Troegs Nugget Nectar - paired this up with a Johnny-O Corona Extra pigtail.
All in all it was great weekend!

Drank a Dark Horse Crooked Tree IPA last night watching the Bulls come from behind. That's one great tasting ale.

This weekend had a Jolly Pumpkin La Parcela ... at first it was not bad then after half way it started leaving a funky after taste in the mouth. Did like it too much. Cleansed the palate with a couple Nugget Nectars and Sculpin :love:

Cracked open a bottle of Double Jack on Friday night. That is not a beer for the timid! The ABV is very apparent. Liked it a lot.

Saturday was spent poolside at my buddy's apt complex with bottles of Longboard Lager. I gotta say, as far as pale lagers go, this one might be my favorite.

Had a bomber of Stone Sublimely Self Righteous Ale. Fresh too! It was phenomenal. I really do like this style very much.

Had a bottle of Iron Fist Velvet Glove which was delish ... smooth, creamy, and semi sweet. Folowed by new release of the Abyss. Man no bueno, woke up late for work.

Last night I had a few regular Sierra Nevada's, then dinner followed by Pere Jaques 2010

Three Floyds Alpha King. Very good pale. T-minus 8 days to having Three Floyds on tap. Can't wait.

Negra Modelo.....???....the only decent Mexican beer.
Hola, mi hermano! I think I posted not too long ago that I had my first Negra Modelo a couple weeks ago. Underwhelming, but then again I can't compare it to the stouts I love so much. I've resigned myself to the belief that that's the best Mexican beer that can be found. There's gotta be some micro-brew somewhere in that huge country that just doesn't have the marketing/distribution in place.

If it wasn't for the tumultuous situation there, I'd ponder the idea of connecting with my family there and starting a micro-brewery.

Status
Not open for further replies.