• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogfish Head 90 Minute, Brooklyn Brewing Chocolate Stout, and several more :whistling: Blues.

Kept it entirely local when I was on my vacation last week.

Twin Lakes Greenville Pale Ale
Evolution Exile ESB
Dogfish Head Punkin (on its first day at the DFH Brewpub)
DFH Black & Red (odd, not bad, glad I tried it, but probably wouldn't again)
DFH Palo Santo Marron
DFH 75 Minute Cask Ale

There was one DE beer I wanted to have again while I was down there, Evolution Rise Up Stout, but I couldn't find it anywhere, and the brewery never got back to me to let me know where it could be found.

I actually like that "Punkin" from DFH Tom. I took a chance, and am glad I did.

My local grocer has the build a six pack deal. They carry some of the "Bell's" brewery offerings. Mixed it up, and dad an "Amber Ale" with lunch.
Not too bad at all. Not as good as a Belgian, but definitely satisfies me for the money spent.

I love the DFH Punk.

Can't wait for this weather to finally turn so I can start enjoying some heavier brews............... Been drinking the hell out of Shock Top and Harpoon UFO this summer after feeling like crap every time I try to drink a stout, or something with an ABV above 6%.

Went to the store today and bought a case of DFH 90 minute along with a few World Wide Stouts. :)

O'fallons pumpkin - only so - so
Schlafly pumpkin - pretty good
ShockTop pumpkin wheat - okay
Point Oktoberfest - good
Abita Purple Haze - not good

Just got a bottle of Kern Pumpkin Ale we'll see how well it does to the likes of other punkin ales I've tried like DFH Punkin, Schlafly Pumpkin, Midnight Sun TREAT, ST Pumking, and Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin

Just got a bottle of Kern Pumpkin Ale we'll see how well it does to the likes of other punkin ales I've tried like DFH Punkin, Schlafly Pumpkin, Midnight Sun TREAT, ST Pumking, and Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin

Weyerbacher's pumpkin is an imperial, eh? The Pumpking must be as well?

Went on a pumpkin ale binge tonight:
Harpoon UFO Pumpkin
Brooklyn Post Road Pumpkin
DFH Punkin

I guess I shouldn't tell Justin that I just got 2 bottles of KRBC pumpkin beer?

SA Octoberfest (not sure if the beer has changed or my tastes have changed but I don't remember this being as good as before)
GF Double Stout (solid, as always)
Stone/F&S/Troegs Cherry Chocolate Stout (not bad, not great either. Some cherry sourness. Fine line between awesome beer and Nyquil)

All this pumpkin beer talk is making me nauseous.
LOL don't hate.  I have a barrel aged imperial pumpkin ale from Uinta on the way in a trade this week.  Can't wait to try that one!  I had one last year from Heavy Seas called Greater Pumpkin that was very tasty...actually I still have one that has been aging and need to put it in the fridge for consumption soon. OH and Avery just announced they're bottling Rumpkin in 12oz bottles which is aged in Rum barrels and is 16% this year!  Good time to be a Pumpkin Ale fan. :)
Tonight I had a Deschutes The Stoic which was an interesting beer but not what I expected from a Quad.

Recently had WeyerBacher's Imperial Pumpkin Ale. There are a lot of flavors in this beer. Many spices going on. Too many for my tastes, but I could see some others really liking it.

I haven't had this beer in a few years, but it was just a mess when I had it. Way too much spice and way too hoppy. Not a good combination.

I've been curious about black lager's so I tried a Guinness Black Lager last night. Fair, but not really exciting, and kind of a let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.