• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Split a bottle of Lips of Faith Cocoa Mole with my brother yesterday. Quite interesting. I was expecting a stout-like beer but it was more of a strong ale style with a ton of spices thrown in. Very much like a winter warmer. I have another bottle. We'll see what a year's time will do to it.

My last bottle of Hoptimum, a couple bottles of Alpha King and Mild (Three Floyd's).

Hoptimum was as popular in MN as Hop Slam.

Had some Kona Nut Brown on tap Friday. Shiner Dortmunder and Youngs Double Chocolate on tap Saturday. A Deschutes Black Butte 23(?) last night that pretty much rendered me unconscious...

Brooklyn Pennant Ale '55 with dinner yesterday.
Brooklyn East India Pale Ale with lunch today.

Doing a Sam Adams tour today. Summer Ale, Cherry Wheat, Mighty Oak Ale, etc...

So far in no particular order:

Atlantic Brewing Co. - Sea Smoke, Brother Adams Braggart Ale 2006
Sam Adams Infinium 2011
Breckenridge Vanilla Porter
Dogfish Head: Burton Baton, My Antonia
Smuttynose Baltic Porter

A bottle of Coney Island Ale and a Cuir that blew me away with the different tastes coming fromit and overwhelming my taste buds. Thanks Mike! :)

Had a few Eye of the Hawk's while replacing the tensioner pulley on my uncle's BMW.

Trying something new. North Coast Brewing Company' s Brother Thelonious Belgian Style Abbey Ale. Very rich and a complex mixture of flavors as it goes down. I encourage anyone to try it sometime.

Had some Kona Nut Brown on tap Friday. Shiner Dortmunder and Youngs Double Chocolate on tap Saturday. A Deschutes Black Butte 23(?) last night that pretty much rendered me unconscious...

You and I have similar tastes. The Kona is great and Youngs Double Chocolate really hits the spot. Black Butte is one of my faithful standbys (Try it with a shot of espresso.... yum. We call it a "Shot in the Butte" over at Darby's in Olympia, WA). Definately track down some of the Rogue Chocolate Stout or Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout for something excellent. Feel free to share your favorites with me anytime. I'm always looking for the next most amazing empty bottle in my Kitchen...

Status
Not open for further replies.