• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Black Cloud said:
Some more Lagunitas Sucks last night.  I'll be very sad when I can't find this on the shelves anymore.
Drinking a couple right now.  :p

ilikefishes said:
Some more Lagunitas Sucks last night.  I'll be very sad when I can't find this on the shelves anymore.
Whole heartedly agree. I wish they Wolff make this their regular release and make the Brown Sugga a limited.
Does Lagunitas Sucks taste like grapefruit juice to anyone other than me?

Golfanatic said:
gallery_1425_515_76051.jpg
Unbelievable
...that you actually opened it! :0

mu mike said:
Unbelievable
...that you actually opened it! :0

How else would I drink it then?

:laugh:

That's true.  What's the point in having a Veyron if you don't drive it.  Then again it doesn't turn into a pile of oily metal after you park it in your garage.

thechenman said:

Whole heartedly agree. I wish they Wolff make this their regular release and make the Brown Sugga a limited.
Does Lagunitas Sucks taste like grapefruit juice to anyone other than me?

It doesn't to me but a lot of people get grapefruit flavors with really hoppy beers.  Probably depends on which hops were used.

mu mike said:
gallery_1425_515_25881.jpg

Thank you James!

Just saw CC Maduro in cans for the first time at Publix yesterday.  Eagerly awaited- we've missed them up here in the panhandle over the last year or so.

Went to a tasting last night for Schlafly Reserve series which is their Oak Aged Barleywine and Bourbon Barrel Stout.  Vertical of both (back to '06 on the Barleywine and '07 on the stout) - really cool!  I am a big fan of both Schlafly Reserves so it was fun to taste the vintages.  Boozy night. LOL

gallery_1425_515_3281.jpg

gallery_1425_515_140578.jpg

Mmmmmm! I love vertical tastings! Sounds like fun Mike.

Still hooked on Langunitas Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.