• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What coffee did you drink today?

So....I love coffee. I can't make it through the day without two cups of hot in the morning and two iced coffees during the day. Recently discovering some awesome, boutique and small batch local roasters near me. Since I'm not smoking anymore, and will miss the thrill of sending and receiving packages of cigars in the mail, is there any interest in some kind of a bean pass? I'm sure a few of us have some great local roasters near us with some fantastic beans to offer that might be difficult for others to find in their area, and vice versa. Just throwing it out there.

So....I love coffee. I can't make it through the day without two cups of hot in the morning and two iced coffees during the day. Recently discovering some awesome, boutique and small batch local roasters near me. Since I'm not smoking anymore, and will miss the thrill of sending and receiving packages of cigars in the mail, is there any interest in some kind of a bean pass? I'm sure a few of us have some great local roasters near us with some fantastic beans to offer that might be difficult for others to find in their area, and vice versa. Just throwing it out there.
This could be cool

Still using up the last of the Ruta Maya espresso blend:

View attachment 35279

These have gotten me through many a long afternoon since i bought the top hat.

~Boar

Just an update .... the Ruta Maya espresso roast was very good, but it wasn't quite "it." The iced coffees, while tasty, were not the same as the ones I'd had in pho joints.

So.

I bought a can of Cafe du Monde dark roast with chicory.

THAT'S the one. Absolutely purist perfect.

iipsrv.fcgi

~Boar

I have had coffee from a lot of different roasters, I keep going back to Bird Rock... damn good coffee...

Iron Bean Coffee's Loki.
Started the day with a liter, and just brewed up another mug's worth for after dinner relaxation.

If you want some, I can send you some. It is as advertised- smooth and balanced. 200 servings per jar!
lol I appreciate the offer but I am going to pass. Do you drink real coffee or just the instant stuff? At least it wasn't decaf :)