• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What coffee did you drink today?

I missed that sale. Gonna have to try a few bags, for myself.
You really didn't.. just saying

You really didn't.. just saying

Guess I thought it was all bags on sale. The only espresso we do, is through the Nespresso.

Its not expresso, its coffee beans. We run it through our 12 cup drip every weekend.

It's coffee beans, roasted to an espresso roast, that can be pulled through an espresso machine or I guess as regular coffee. I've never used an espresso roast, for a regular cup of coffee. Might have to try it.

It's coffee beans, roasted to an espresso roast, that can be pulled through an espresso machine or I guess as regular coffee. I've never used an espresso roast, for a regular cup of coffee. Might have to try it.
It’s actually really good. Back in the day I used to use Lavazza espresso in a drip and it was actually really good (assuming you like dark roast)

I have a few bags of the Monkey Bite and I use them as pour over. Great stuff.

Starting the day off right. Smooth and balanced. View attachment 36356
I know you joke a bit, but I grew up on this stuff. During the week, we drank instant. Weekends the family kicked it up a notch and brewed a pot with actual pre-ground coffee beans. So I'll always have a place in my heart for Taster's Choice, and as far as mass produced instant stuff goes, it aint half bad.

I typically buy the beans for the GF and I. We're finishing up a bag of Organic Mexico roast from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. I really enjoy this roast and it's always in the rotation.

@H. Vachon sent me some Bones Coffee Maple Bacon flavored. Brewed it up this am and go out of bed before the rest of the house was stiring. What better place and taste the new coffee than in the hot tub when it’s 28 degrees outside!!!! Thank you Hayden, I enjoyed the new flavors!!
#DadAloneTime
13752D9F-B141-4517-BAB0-4FA3E9B56B77.jpeg

I know you joke a bit, but I grew up on this stuff. During the week, we drank instant. Weekends the family kicked it up a notch and brewed a pot with actual pre-ground coffee beans. So I'll always have a place in my heart for Taster's Choice, and as far as mass produced instant stuff goes, it aint half bad.

I typically buy the beans for the GF and I. We're finishing up a bag of Organic Mexico roast from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. I really enjoy this roast and it's always in the rotation.
I do joke, but this stuff ain’t bad. I actually enjoy it.