• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What coffee did you drink today?

Received a sampler of green Yemen Mocca Hawari beans from one of the places I source from.

Did a nice medium roast on them, and they are tasting great. Mild acidity, really nice milk chocolate undertones and a fruity finish.

Tried the Suke Quto Honey last Sunday. We are using this coffee as our "weekend coffee" so we can enjoy it rather than our weekend "chug and hope it keeps me awake until the next cup". It was pretty good, very light which I enjoyed but my wife was left wanting more which she is use to. I think we'll do an extra scoop this weekend and see what happens. Otherwise I will have to concede that @CigSid is right and I'll get something else to make the coffee in for the weekends.

I want to thank @CigSid for the mentoring and guidance in the set up, acquisition of equipment, and instructions on how to execute the perfect pour over.

Over the past few weeks I received what has to be the largest “coffee bomb” ever.

This morning I was able to get everything operational and have my first go at it.

I’m currently enjoying the best cup of coffee that I can remember....and it was super easy.

Thanks Bill!!!
98F5A05D-7C43-4FF6-AB11-70BB86141F6B.jpegFB547188-AC3F-4087-A714-0DEA460671D8.jpeg

I want to thank @CigSid for the mentoring and guidance in the set up, acquisition of equipment, and instructions on how to execute the perfect pour over.

Over the past few weeks I received what has to be the largest “coffee bomb” ever.

This morning I was able to get everything operational and have my first go at it.

I’m currently enjoying the best cup of coffee that I can remember....and it was super easy.

Thanks Bill!!!
View attachment 35231View attachment 35232
Wyatt, it was absolutely my pleasure brother! We can have the best cigars on the planet, why not the best coffee as well 😂

Thanks Bill!!!
View attachment 35231View attachment 35232
What grinder is that, Wyatt? I'm in the market for a new one.

Still using up the last of the Ruta Maya espresso blend:

120083737_10223389841924093_2325096799393786139_n.jpg

These have gotten me through many a long afternoon since i bought the top hat.

~Boar