• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What coffee did you drink today?

I drink the same coffee every day, I drink the same whiskey every day, I carry the same firearm every day but I try to change it up with the stogies 👍

Here is a pic of my favorite cup :D

Attachments

• #fuck 1.jpg
    #fuck 1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 14
Nicaraguan Mulled Red Wine microlot from Cafe Typica. I don’t know a whole lot about other than it is a wonderful coffee.

I am working on an invention to prolong the steep time of a pour over. It's tough to come up with a working model so I just tried something for myself.

I heated the water in a Pyrex measuring cup, dumped in the grounds, stirred it, let it set for a couple minutes (which is longer than the grounds stay in contact with water in the pour over) and then poured it through the pour over.

Better cup of coffee.

I am working on an invention to prolong the steep time of a pour over. It's tough to come up with a working model so I just tried something for myself.

I heated the water in a Pyrex measuring cup, dumped in the grounds, stirred it, let it set for a couple minutes (which is longer than the grounds stay in contact with water in the pour over) and then poured it through the pour over.

Better cup of coffee.
Goal was a stronger cup in assuming?

Yep, and richer, if you think about what makes french press coffee so good it's the fact that the grounds steep in hot water for 5 minutes. With a drip machine or pour over, the water and grounds are in contact with each for 15 seconds.

I'm trying to find a simple way to get french press coffee one cup at a time.

Yep, and richer, if you think about what makes french press coffee so good it's the fact that the grounds steep in hot water for 5 minutes. With a drip machine or pour over, the water and grounds are in contact with each for 15 seconds.

I'm trying to find a simple way to get french press coffee one cup at a time.
Gotcha

I've got a stainless pour over funnel that accomplishes pretty much the same thing, though they aren't in contact as long as a French press.