• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What coffee did you drink today?

I have the 540 on order.
Along with some Ethiopian beans. I can't wait to start the journey

It really is a blast. Just make sure you have good ventilation! Trial and error as far as roasting profiles has been my best lesson. You can do some reading for tips and what not, but a lot of times they just end up making you overthink everything.

You'll mess around a bit once you get the roaster, but my best recommendations are to start at F9 P7, and then increase the power by one level each minute while decreasing the fan speed. It'll make sense once you start doing it.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions too!

It really is a blast. Just make sure you have good ventilation! Trial and error as far as roasting profiles has been my best lesson. You can do some reading for tips and what not, but a lot of times they just end up making you overthink everything.

You'll mess around a bit once you get the roaster, but my best recommendations are to start at F9 P7, and then increase the power by one level each minute while decreasing the fan speed. It'll make sense once you start doing it.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions too!

I'm already planning to set up on the back patio.

Brewed up some home roasted Ecuadorian beans.
Stretched out the maillard phase of the roast and have some nice nutty and chocolate flavors in my cup.

Sounds delicious!

I don't need another hobby, I don't need another hobby, I don't need another hobby...
It was very good. I much prefer Ethiopian beans, so working up my technique before I dive into the 6# bag I bought.

Yep, boil the ground up beans then pour slowly into your mug.
I’ve never had camp coffee this way. We generally took a camp percolator and we put it on a grate over the fire.
Have you tried pour over coffee? Same concept, sort of.