• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What coffee did you drink today?

Well damn. What are you guys looking for, as a replacement? We’re looking for a quality coffee maker.
Sorry for the late response. Thus far we're happy just using our French press. Not as convenient as a drip machine, but makes a better cup of coffee. Plus I don't have to consider spending money on a nice machine when we already had the French press in the cupboard.

Finally got through reading this thread and man I need to get back into coffee more again. Makin my own cold brew currently from a large 1 gal maker we just got. I too use to get modern times beans. Pretty good but not worth the price IMO. Might hit up those killer beans you guys keep talking about and now I have to drive to SD to go to a bird rock B&M since I see they have several locations down there. Been wanting to try an aero press and pour over but I too don’t think I have the time to add but maybe one day