• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am loving this IT Super Fuerte MAD with a couple extra years. They are great out of the box and even better with age. I rate them above PAMs!

I am loving this IT Super Fuerte MAD with a couple extra years. They are great out of the box and even better with age. I rate them above PAMs!

:0

I smoked a Sancho Panza Dbl Maddie La Mancha. Good stick!

Punch London Club, for some reason I find these little cigars very tasty, and they get better with age. Tough to beat for $27.95 a box !!!!

Don Carlos No.4 at the local B&M today while my car was getting an oil change next door. Some guy had to go and ruin smell by lighting up an Acid in the lounge. :angry:

I havent smoked a cigar since Saturday night. Some how I got a cold and I think I know where from. :(

So far a RP connecticut robusto. Picked up a fiver a few weeks ago and decided to try one out. It actually was more complex than what I was expecting (a nice surprise).

Great smokes, and you can find them for $2/stick. I've got a box, and have one every few days. Never had one with any real age on it, though. Might have to torch one tomorrow night.....

Tonight it was a Cuba Aliados Gigante -- Shooter bombed me with it a while back. Helluva big cigar and pretty good too! :thumbs:

Had a Padilla 8-11 Miamo churchill last night. I was quite impressed with the cigar (my first Padilla). Great draw. medium bodied, very pleasant taste.

Last night was an Antano Gran Reserve from a box purchased last december....great smoke and balanced nicely with just the right amount of complexities.

Today was a Cohiba Lancero from 98' or 2000,not sure....was like a brick and too wet when gifted to me.I sat it in the dry box for 3 weeks and today it was perfect.It did have a plug as well and after snipping a few dozen times I damn near went half way up the cigar before I could draw fine.It smoked well (taste wise) but could have used more age.

Famous Nicaraguan Private Selection Corojo Toro....great smoke with 4 or more months added to it and on sale at 30% off starting today,makeing them cheap.Try them,if you like corojo nicaraguan puro's you will love these creamy,spicey,strong cigars.

Thats a damn BOLD statement you got there. :)
I love these alot more with age indeed but its nowhere near a PAM in the taste department and in the area of how it smokes.Just my opinion.Too me IT's are cheapie cigars.....although the price doesn't always prove that to be true,I am talking cheapie quality.

RP 1990 Toro, sitting outside with the chimnea going. Nubbed it just before a storm came in. Draw was a little tight, but not too bad; opened up about half way through. I love the finish on these.

I wanted to try the 1992 but I grabbed the wrong one out of the humi. The 1992's I bought arrived dry and think they might be good now after an attempt to rehumidify. Still don't know.

Just finished up with a Don Lino Africa Duma. It was my first, and it was pretty damn good!!! :thumbs:

Last night I woke a Joya De Nicaragua Celebracion from its long slumber only to commit it to ashes.

It had been resting for about 9 months which really smoothed it out and helped balance the flavor. It needed a touch up about midway by stayed cool burning with tons of smoke from beginning to end, which helped keep the bugs away. I think more to put into storage are in order. :rolleyes:

I had a Litto Gomez Chisel Puro last night. I used the squeeze the tip tequnique instead of chopping the end off. Very very strong smoke, but also vary flavorful as long as you smoke it slow. Since there was a lot of traffice I was really enjoying this guy :) Too bad it was my last one and they only come in 50 boxes :(

Ashton VSG wizzard. This is one of my fav's in the VSG line. Went off them for a while due to the mediocre press (wish I wasn't so easily influenced).

Connie #16 maduro, I'm amazed at how much I like this stick. I've had 3 so far and they were all great. They are seconds so I guess it's hit and miss but so far so good. :love:

Wed it was a VSG Illusion...Fri it was an Opus X Petite Lancero and tonight it will be a Tatuaje "A" and a PAM Exclusivo to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.