• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
H. Upman Mag 46.Got a 5er off a forum member.Never had one of these before.Wased it down with a few Sam Adams Octoberfest.Great smoke,mild(just how I like them).Date was 04.Took about 1 hour 15 minutes to smoke to the nub. :love:

Started the afternoon off with an ESG then moved to a LFD Ligero Torpedo. Guess I'll finish up with a Double Ligero. :D

Started the afternoon off with an ESG then moved to a LFD Ligero Torpedo. Guess I'll finish up with a Double Ligero. :D

....and....? So what'd ya think of the ESG Mike? Quite a line up you had there :)

Had me my first Tatuaje followed by a Puros Indios during poker. The Tat was great, the Indios was fine.

Had a VSG wizzard last night. Used to like them, but I think I'm now officially sick of them. Oh well, I'll probably light another up in a few months and reach the same conclusion.

had an Anejo No. 49 this morning and just finishing a RASS before I leave to pickup my wife at the airport.

Graycliff Espresso Lancero whilst watching some football this afternoon. Nice smoke as always.

Chateau Fuente this morning as I was ripping out the hot tub. A AF Best Seller for the Giants/Seattle shootout and a Padron 26 Serie No 6 while watching The Wire.

Last night was an Oliva 0 Classic Ole (damn, I'm gonna miss getting those cheap fivers of these from Famous). Today was a very tasty LFD Serie 2000 Toro

Last night paired a PAM Monarca with a 375 of JWB. Beautiful chocolate smoke of the cigar combined with the peat smoked goodness of JWB...perfect combo to close out the evening.

Started off this morning at 7:30a.m with a LFD 2000 Robusto. Great with a cup-o-beans. Just finished a LGC Reserva Figurado Felicias Maduro :love: Always comes through when ya need a winner. Got a lot of studying to do so the cigar binge will continue through the evening.

Ashton VSG Tres Mystique. Fresh, young, and a total ass kicker. :D

Great cigar. Even better with some time on it.

Wilkey

This evening I smoked a PAM Principe with some of Mr. Jerry's Killer Beans. A great combo. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.