• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a hell of a weekend, but I did get to try some great smokes. I had my first AVO 80th. It was an astounding cigar. I also tried a few sizes in the Don Pepin Blue Label and JJ series. I cannot remember who said I should try these, but I will always listen to whoever it was. For the price (and excluding the price factor) these were some of the best new cigars I have had the privilege to smoke. Time to look for a box of the JJ Belicosos! I made such a fuss about them even my wife tried a few puffs!

Lit up the old faithful Don Carlos Robusto on the way to work. Maybe not a typical morning cigar but rules be damned!

last few days..
Party p2 05'
Lusi 03'
Graycliff espresso
PAM 02'
2 cuban custom rolled 06'
Monte especial 1 04'

Chateau Fuente Maduro, what a huge disappointment. I have smoked 4 from the box and each one sucked worse than the last. I'll probably never buy another Chateau line Fuente again. :angry:

I had a hell of a weekend, but I did get to try some great smokes. I had my first AVO 80th. It was an astounding cigar. I also tried a few sizes in the Don Pepin Blue Label and JJ series. I cannot remember who said I should try these, but I will always listen to whoever it was. For the price (and excluding the price factor) these were some of the best new cigars I have had the privilege to smoke. Time to look for a box of the JJ Belicosos! I made such a fuss about them even my wife tried a few puffs!

Here is the thread :whistling:

Glad you liked them! They are some of my favorites.

Today I had a Plasencia Magnum Maduro- Butter my friends! :D

Brandon

Finally a chance to sit at home with the wife at work turn up some music and smoke.

Started with a Pat 160 who knows what else.

Cheers

Shane

Well nubbed the 160, if I had paid about 5 bucks less for it, would have been nice..

Smoked a Padron 4k, it had been awhile as I have been on an ISOM stint as of late. I have to say it is going to be awhile before I have another. I would rather smoke a JLP or Quintero if I am going to go cheap. They just have a better one dimensional taste, this is all IMHO :)

Smoked a Padron 4k, it had been awhile as I have been on an ISOM stint as of late. I have to say it is going to be awhile before I have another. I would rather smoke a JLP or Quintero if I am going to go cheap. They just have a better one dimensional taste, this is all IMHO :)

Once you go... It's hard to go back! :D

I have 6 boxes of Padrons and I can tell you they need age before they're smokable, after a year they get a lot richer and waaaaayy more complex, they can hang w/ the 1964's with enough time. I'm smoking a few out of one box and the others are in the locker waiting.

Had my first in a few days.... a trusty little Punch Elite. Great smokes for the money, IMO.

Had a Don Carlos presidente that's been sitting in the humidor for over a year now. Fantastic cigar, even better with a little age.

Had a Ashton Heritage Puro Sol it had a great pepper taste and very smooth with a lot of smoke. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.