• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
El rey del mundo choix supreme after a traditional irish dinner of corned beef and cabbage boxty. I had some burn problems, uneven and slow, very hard draw. My humi has been at 67 though, maybe these ISOMs need a little less? Other than that, a nice light (for an ISOM) after dinner smoke. The boxty was a bit more sour/bitter than I like.

Bolivar PC. Had a peppery taste trough out with some hints of wood. Even burn. Excellent cigar.

Puros Indios somethin' or nother and a Gurkha Grand Envoy for poker night.

Good gars, bad poker :angry:

Had a Jose Seijas, Lito Gomez and Torano Virtuoso all good cigars! I also went down in flames at the poker table! :p

RP SG PC for Breakfast

JLP Nacionales for Lunch

Padrón 2000 Maduro for Dinner

Hey, I had 2 blue moons tonight, great beer. Very smooth.

Rocky Patel Vintage 1990, very smooth, oily, rich, straight burning.. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Been awhile since I had a cigar so this weekend was a good one:

Ashton ESG x 2
Ashton VSG - Tres M.
Opus X #4
Zino - Chubby

AVO 80th last night, got it from the Sand Box Pass.

Good cigar, no burn issues, or construction problems. Full of smoke from start to finish.

I just get the feeling it needed to rest about another year. Good 'gar though.

Opus X Robusto. Had a bit of a burn issue; first time I've ever had a burn problem with these. Damn tasty though and got just a hint of a buzz..love it.

CAO CX2 Toro (The best one I've ever had) :D
RP Vintage '92 Churchill
Gurkha Grand Envoy (Not my favorite, but decent) :(

Mike

RP Missle maduro, Padron 2000, both of these seem to keep finding their way back into my tiny humidor. I need something bigger so that I can invest in a few boxes. ;)

La Aurora Cameroon #1 perfidio. Absolutely fantastic cigar. This was my first one. I always liked the Connecticut #1's, but they were too mild to be exceptional. The Cameroon was just right (to my palate).

Status
Not open for further replies.