• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stick of the day was Partagas Habaneros

Unfortunatelly the draw was terrible, and thats why it used to go off, so I had to draw very hard. :(
And whole 4 7/8 X 39 (5 inches long) stick was burned in 20 minutes :(

Now I know why Brick talks about "Poker..." so often :(

I'll have to look for something like that.

Ps. After all cigar was veeery tasty and groundy as hell! :)

Today I had some good smokes in light of the Hogs win over Ole Miss. :thumbs:
I started off with a Vegas Cubana which I really enjoyed. It was my first and it might have been my favorite Peppin to date. I ate some pizza and resumed with a Tatuaje Reserve SW. The draw was a bit light, but I did enjoy it, although I don't think I like the Tatuajes as much as other Peppin smokes. I decided to finish up the night with a Partagas Petite Corona from 2002, a great way to finish a nice night of smoking and fellowship. :thumbs:

Brandon

I had a good smoking day. Started off with a RP 90 perfecto during the Razroback game. After the game I had a Vegas Cubana, PAM 64 Diplomatico, and Hemi Signature. Every smoke was tasty, and I had a great time hanging out with my brother (bond) and Brandon (Hojadepuro). :thumbs:

Nick

I had a good smoking day. Started off with a RP 90 perfecto during the Razroback game. After the game I had a Vegas Cubana, PAM 64 Diplomatico, and Hemi Signature. Every smoke was tasty, and I had a great time hanging out with my brother (bond) and Brandon (Hojadepuro). :thumbs:

Nick

:laugh: :laugh:

Brandon apparently forgot to log off my computer causing me to post in his name ... anyway... I smoke the cigars listed above.

Nick

Punch in magnum size. First third was pretty tasteless, but the middle and end were quite nice. Spice, followed by coffee. Not really to my taste though.

Well, tonight while hanging out with Razorback and Hojadepuro I fired up a Tatuaje Regios and a Padron 3000.

Good cigars, good pizza, good football, good weather, and good times make for a good day!

After a hard day at work friday and then breaking up with my girlfriend i was ready for a smoke that i KNEW would come thru! Had a fresh 64'PAM exclusivo and it didn't disappoint! Started off strong with just a pinch of bite but quickly smoothed out making it almost impossible to put out.

Yesterday I had...
La Gloria Cubana Taino. Delicious! Thanks Elliot!
Padilla Miami 8 and 11 Lancero. Started flat, the end got better and had a cubanesque flavor.
Punch del Punch. A nice stick.
AVO Maduro Churchill. Pretty good.

These were accompanied by a whole bottle of Partida Tequila.
Today I am nursing a hangover!

-Rob

Last night I had a delicious VSG Enchantment.
This morning I had a Padron 2000 with my coffee and Sunday paper.
And tonight I enjoyed a PAM Exclusivo.
I love weekends. Nothing like a nice cigar to slow life down just a little bit.

Last night I had a delicious VSG Enchantment.
This morning I had a Padron 2000 with my coffee and Sunday paper.
And tonight I enjoyed a PAM Exclusivo.
I love weekends. Nothing like a nice cigar to slow life down just a little bit.

Great lineup bro, myself, I had a RASS yesterday. Great.

Had 4 cigars while I was on vacation in B.C. The lineup included: Padron 4000, Cohiba Siglo III, Chateau Fuente SG, Ancient Warrior.

I rank the smoking experiences in this order:

1. Padron - I'm a whore and this was my birthday smoke
2. AW - fits my palette
3. Cohiba - tight draw that took away from a clean great taste
4. Fuente - didn't do anything for me.

Tonight after dinner I had my first La Flor de Maria Mancini maduro De Galle. I tasted a nice flavor between wood and flowers. I would try this smoke again. ;)

flowers??that's a new one(for this cigar)! i tasted sweet spice with a back drop of cocoa. what i didn't like is that midway the ONE i had the strength and flavor dropped/fell off midway but thankfully it came back. For under $40..a good deal.

Oliva O Classic Ole. My favorite cheapie. :D Hope the new Serie O is really the same blend. Price of 5er's went up at Famous with the change thought :angry:

LFD DL lancero

Wish someone had told me these are super strong :angry: the remaining 3 will have to go down for a long nap!!

Last night was yet another SCDLH Principe, I have been smoking those with pretty heavy frequency as of late, everyone of them very enjoyable.

This afternoon its a Monte Edmundo, I dont know where the negative reviews of these come from, the box I have is smoking very well right now. Mmmm Mmmm Good.

CYG

Status
Not open for further replies.