• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won right?

Come on I need to know

CYG

Yes my good man you win the prize!!! PM me your address for posterity and I will send you some tasty treats.

Just so I know, how long have you guys been waiting for me? Let me know in the contest thread so we dont clutter up Doc's thread.

Had a Camacho Negro. Pretty rough around the edges, but I just got them today. :) Hopefully a little age mellows them down a little.

Also had my first Connie.....a 502. Best 60 cent cigar I've ever had. ;) I was looking for a small, mid-day cigar, and I think I found it.

Last night, I smoked a Plasencia Magnum Natural and an El Rico Habano Corona Suprema.

After being out of commission for over a week with an inner ear infection, I finally had a cigar. HDM Petit Robusto, tasted like crap, I think my taste buds are ruined :sign:

Last night I smoked a Fonseca Delicia, which was pretty tasty!

The day before that it was a Trini Reyes and a Boli PC...I have to say, I was damn impressed with the Reyes. I enjoyed it more than the Boli!

I started the day off with a Boli PC from 05. Started out rough, but it really came around. I enjoyed it. :thumbs:

Brandon

A Juan Clemente in honor of my 9000 post contest :thumbs:

a La Flor Dominicana Serie 2000 El Toro in honor of I just really like those damn things.

Had off for most of the day so I decided to smoke a Cien Anos Beli, man those things get so much better when you let them age at least a year. Tonight I am shutting things down with a couple(ok a few) G&Ts and a LFD L200.

CYG

Had off for most of the day so I decided to smoke a Cien Anos Beli, man those things get so much better when you let them age at least a year. Tonight I am shutting things down with a couple(ok a few) G&Ts and a LFD L200.

CYG

For poker night last night:

-Bolivar gifted from Wasy
-Best Seller gifted from Wasy

Both were great, but the Best Seller really stood out this time. Best one I've had so far.

Every one of the smokes Wasy sent me is smoking like a dream. You can tell they were very well taken care of.

A Fuente Vintage Flor Fina 8-5-8 natural with draw problems. :angry:
Tried to suck the crap out with no prevail.
Not too enjoyable~

For poker night last night:

-Bolivar gifted from Wasy
-Best Seller gifted from Wasy

Both were great, but the Best Seller really stood out this time. Best one I've had so far.

Every one of the smokes Wasy sent me is smoking like a dream. You can tell they were very well taken care of.

He told me that its because he rarely uses a humidor as he keeps most of his good stuff tucked in here:

image016ck2.gif

Mmmm Mmmmm Good. I need some cigars out of that stash Wasy! :cool:

CYG

Tatuaje conjonu 2003
Camacho Select toro
Don Pepin blue lable toro
VSG Sorceror
WOAM from last year
Famous nicaraguan private selection corojo toro...............pfewww that was long too say!

OR NIC 3000

and a

AF Cuban Beli

*edit*

And I said the hell with it and finished off the night with a San Cristobal "La Casa del Habana" Corona and a strong cup of coffee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.