• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight, H Upman Vintage cameroon with 1.5 yrs on it. Still very creamy, medium bodied smoke which you dont want to put down until your fingers start to burn.

I haven't had much to smoke in the last several days. However, I was lucky enough to enjoy an H. Upmann Sir Winston (98) at the Club Macanudo in Manhattan on Tuesday night. Not only was I blown away by the club and the wonderful drinks, but the cigar made it one of my best smoking experiences to date. I then finished the evening with a La Aurora 1495 Churchill.

Thought I'd go for a Padron Delicias today since it's been a while. It hit the spot. It reminded me how good of a smoke it is for a little over 2 bucks!

Quintero Brevas... I think these sticks are sprinkled with cocoa and espresso coffee. Wonderful cigar... and only $1 per

Where do you get them for $1? PM please, been looking and best I can find is twice that. :( Been wanting a box for awhile now...

This evening I had an AF Cubanito, fresh out of the tin. Started of damn good for a $1.20 smoke, couldn't finish because of the rain though. I'm really wondering if a few weeks will improve these cheap short fillers. :thumbs:

Where do you get them for $1? PM please, been looking and best I can find is twice that. :( Been wanting a box for awhile now...

I buy them in Cuba, $23 CUC a box, or about $25.50 USD... sorry, I know that doesn't help. But, I would pay $2 if I had to, probably even $3.

received a bolivar panatella larga in the mail from an unknown botl, after a week of waiting in my humi this baby was destined for the fire gods. Watching the world series while smoking this chopstick turned into a love fest. Thank you where ever you are! :D :thumbs:

Last night I had a Saint Luis Rey Regios from one of those boxes that seem to disappear in the bottom of the coolidor. Yummy!

Had a delicious PSD4, paired it with a bottle of yellow tail. Good evening, no doubt about it. This morning the weather was too bad to get out and enjoy something with a cup o' beans. More to come later.

CYG

Last night started with a padron 1926 #35 maduro (delicious) :cool: :)
followed by an Hoyo DC from may 06--fantabulous!!!!! :cool: :) :D :thumbs:

Edited to change ERDM to Hoyo--had brain fart.

I had a Baccarat the Game lonsdale while putting down a pergo floor in my new cigar room after work tonight. I bought a box of these right when I started smoking, which was about 2 months ago. It's funny how your tastes can change in a short time. When I first started smoking I thought these were nice and flavorful. They barely cut it for me now. I never should have smoked that Anejo Reserva #55 I received in a newbie sampler. :blush:

Pardon 1926 Maduro(whatever) I for get what #
Yummy. and picked up 2 different size Ashtons VSG's for the humi

Pardon 1926 Maduro(whatever) I for get what #
Yummy. and picked up 2 different size Ashtons VSG's for the humi
Pardon me! :D

Just kidding - sounds like a good day. I'm just about to light up a Hirsh y Garcia and watch 10th and Wolf.

Had my first RP Edge torpedo.....the maduro. Not nearly as scary as some make it out to be. I don't know how much age this one had on it, but it had some nice plume. Overall, pretty good, and I'd like to get my hands on more.

Later I had an AF WOA. That was my third Hemingway, and the third one I was somewhat disappointed with. The first two (a Short Story and a Signature) just tasted unremarkable. This WOA tasted great, but the wrapper started coming undone at the head and really put a damper on things.

Status
Not open for further replies.