• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the vsg a new smoke for you? if so enjoy it one of the best.

Tonight i have an opus x perfecxion X set aside. been awhile for this one im looking forward to it. its from 04 and as i take the cedar off i see some oil build up in spots...mm good

Trini Coloniales - almost as tasty as the Reyes and lasts longer.

Might do up a Famosa later.

Steve

Sunday:

Oliva Series V torp
My first San Cristobal (wow was that ever nice)

Today:

Vibe from the bundle/low cost cigar review that saxjazzman put together (I'm going to hold out on judging this one until I smoke the other 2)

And I just might fire up my first CAO Brazilia when I get home.

D

The VSG is new to me. I have been trying to smoke as many different brands and blends. Matching similar blends with different brands. I have found that I really do not have a consistant pallet. I have enjoyed nearly all my smokes, some better than others!

I don't think this one will let me down, I have not had an Ashton I didn't like! :D

Sitting here smoking an Opus X Super Belicoso from 2004, and pairing it with a bottle of Taylor's First Estate Reserve Port. Man what an excellent choice they both were. :thumbs:

....just finished a nice two year old WOAM with a nice glass of Cabernet. Bliss..... :cool:

....just finished a nice two year old WOAM with a nice glass of Cabernet. Bliss..... :cool:
Sounds very good, Tom! :thumbs:

My smoke yesterday wasn't nearly as exciting; however, I enjoyed the RP Sungrown while watching the 'Cuse play their opening game. After this year's football season, I'm ready for some basketball! Tonight I have a DPG BL Delicias waiting for me while they play again in the finals of the NIT tourney.

Had a small fire by Indian Tabac while working in the yard. Tonight i have a Griffin Xll special edition from 06 (tubo). Probably have a review of this one as davidoff makes a good smoke.

Here is link to a short video on this cigar. It sure was good.

http://www.stogiereview.com/?p=165

Had a Diamond Crown Maximus #4 last night...and I might have me a Montecristo Edmundo tonight. ;)

Earlier today I had one of the Outlaw 07' series that I was given in my Noob Trade. I don't know which one it was though. It was in a figurado shape...and had what looked like a corojo wrapper, but I don't know. Anyone have any idea which one this was? It was damn good. :)

today I smoked:

3- H. Upmann Corona Juniors. 1 drew great, 2 were very tight. Very small gauge but the one that drew well was awsome.
1-Oliva V Double Robusto-Love the V's.
1-LGC Series R natual (forgot the number but it was about a Double Robusto size)
1-LFD Chisel Maduro
1-HDM Petit Robusto-this was great after eating pulled pork BBQ. The stick was slightly salty. It is also a spicey little bugger.

I had my first DPG Thursday. It was a Black Cuban Classic Belicoso. Now I'm starting to understand what you've all been talking about. WOW!!! I followed that up Friday with a Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles. Again, WOW!!!

I had my first DPG Thursday. It was a Black Cuban Classic Belicoso. Now I'm starting to understand what you've all been talking about. WOW!!! I followed that up Friday with a Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles. Again, WOW!!!

IMHO -For the money right now, the DPG Black (Cuban Classic) is the best cigar of the entire DPG line of smokes. At $5 a stick, they are an excellent smoke!

A Olivia V................What a nice smoke for what these beauties are selling for. I'd be curious to see what age does.

Yesteday was a PSD2 and a Padron '26 #35 maddie. This afternoon was a Padron 2000 maddie while working around in the yard.

Had an RyJ Short Churchill today. I like 'em!

'03 Sir Winnie
'01 RyJ Robusto EL (I couldn't wait! Thanks Bob!)

Both were very good. I found a long, lost friend in Sir Winston! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.