• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
smoked a Padron 1926 early this afternoon after the Buckeyes victory, this evening I'm debating between an Ashton VSG, Johnny O, DCM, or HDM Epicure #2. Decisions decisions decisions.

Party Mille Fleur for a nightcap last night.

RP 92 Sixty watching my Blue Hens lose to the Wildcats.

LFD DL Chisel - my man Litto does it again! :thumbs:

Tomorrow is the first day of my weekend so I have a decent line-up:

601 Green La Punta
'01 JL Corona
Opus X Perfexcion X

and a Punch PC if I want a nightcap! ;)

Steve

Just finished a Punch Rare Corojo a couple hours ago, and since I'm up, have nothing to do, and is Sunday, I just lit up my first LFD.
So far its nice, its just a tiny chiselito, but I'm impressed.

I am still not very good at describing flavors yet, but it reminds me a green tea, or eating goji berries.

Enjoyed a La Flor Dominicana Lancero. The last third of this smoke was strong!
Just lit a Consuegra #9 maduro, not so bad for under a buck.

I nervously enjoyed a HdM Churchill '98 (thanks a million John) while watching my 'neers hold on against a rocket armed Mauk in the last half of the WVU Cincy game. It was as spectacular as White's 150yrds. of rushing! Silky and full of flavor from begining to end.

I nervously enjoyed a HdM Churchill '98 (thanks a million John) while watching my 'neers hold on against a rocket armed Mauk in the last half of the WVU Cincy game. It was as spectacular as White's 150yrds. of rushing! Silky and full of flavor from begining to end.

I'm glad you enjoyed this Nate. I love them myself. :love:

Yesterday was a rare 3 cigar day for me. The lineup went like this:

Ashton Aged Maduro #30 - Decent smoke. Towards the last 1/3 it started to really show promise.
Cohiba Lancero (05) - Grassy, earthy overtones. Decent but not worth the money.
Anejo #49 (05) - Flawless.

I visited StinkiMonki's shop yesterday and I'm glad I did. He had a nice selection and I was able to purchase cigars not available at my local B&M.

The following cigars smoked while hanging out at the shop.

DPG Black Label - very nice...stronger but not as spicy as his other blends.
LFD Cameroon Cabinet. - I enjoyed this one, but I don't have the palette to describe all the flavors.
Gran Cojonu 2003 - Good cigar...too strong for me though. Geoff was right, really really strong.
601 Habano - Nice flavor but I had some draw problems, probably due to the torpedo shape/size. I would rank this behind the 601 Black but in front of the 601 Blue. I haven't had a chance to taste the 601 Green yet.

Thanks for inviting me over Geoff. I got to taste from really good cigars and your place is "PIMP". Nice chill vibe and friendly staff.

It was nice to meet other forum members too. Rod and Ashley, it was nice meeting you two. I had to leave early since my SO was calling.

While listening to the Chiefs game/doing some yard work, I enjoyed a RP Vintage 99 Connecticut Robusto and a Hoya de Monterrey Dark Sumatra Ebano.

Today while finishing some school-work and watching football I had a Partagas Lonsdale '00 from a cab and a '03 Sir Winston. Both were excellent!

Yesterday I smoked a Tatuaje Havana VI Aristas during the Ohio St./ Michigan game. This cigar has busted through to the second spot in my top five only behind the Anejo 77...

Awesome light spice and dark chocolate beginning that led to an amazing 2/3 with heavy toffee....

La Flor Dominicana (Custom Roll - Bethesda Tobacco), this stick was great, had nice spice, but also hints of chocolate and coffee throughout.

Some great smokes everyone is having! I had a Gurkha Legend Toro this evening and was deelicious!

Today I smoked a few, but my favorite was a 2000 Punch Black Prince. Thanks a million John!!(and watch your back! Hee, hee.)

Tonight I was going to smoke something, anything...until my 7-month old woke up at 9:30 and stayed awake wanting to be on my lap for over an hour and fugged my night smoking window. I'm a frustrated man. And I bought a bagful of Pepin sticks at the local B&M today too. :(

Wilkey

Status
Not open for further replies.