• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a DCM and now working on a Illusione 68 that is really tasting great.

Ken

A while ago I had an Opus X Fuente Fuente. It's only my second Opus X but so far I remain unimpressed. I have some more, so I'll give them another try in a month or so. Next up? Añejo 46. Great way to end the night.

Smoking one of the most uneventful cigars I've had in a while...
Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series Belicoso.
Musty flavor throughout.
Slightly better now I am at the nub.
Was too lazy to go down and get a better stick!

-Rob

Just smoked a Padilla Obsidian Belicoso. Excellent cigar!

Yesterday I smoked my first Padilla Signature 1932 Robusto and I really liked it! I heard they were very strong, and some people didn't like them but I had a good time with it, and didn't feel like it was overpowering.

A while ago I had an Opus X Fuente Fuente. It's only my second Opus X but so far I remain unimpressed. I have some more, so I'll give them another try in a month or so. Next up? Añejo 46. Great way to end the night.

Only your second Opus to smoke! You have a friggin Opus 22 set. And you had only smoked 1 Opus when you bought it?
B

Send em this way if you don't like em. ;)

GB? :sign:

A 2006 Dannaman HBPR Corona which was covered in bloom...not mold ...Bloom LOL

Smoked an Anejo, but less than a third of the way through my son broke the neighbors nose and the cigar was thrown down. Damn, boys will be boys! The 20 minutes of the Anejo was good though LOL.

Smoked an Anejo, but less than a third of the way through my son broke the neighbors nose and the cigar was thrown down. Damn, boys will be boys! The 20 minutes of the Anejo was good though LOL.

Ouch, that must have hurt. Throwing down that Anejo that is. :laugh: At least you got to enjoy some!
B

Cabaiguan Imperiales (I was disappointed)
Oliva Serie G Maduro robusto

Only your second Opus to smoke! You have a friggin Opus 22 set. And you had only smoked 1 Opus when you bought it?
B

IMHO, buying the Opus 22 set had little to do with how much I like (or dislike) smoking Opus X cigars. It's a novelty set.

Man, what a day! I'm home nursing a bad back. Been burgled, and a little while back I was whacked by the wind/hail storm from hell! The morphine ain't too bad though ;)
So, I have been smoking economy smokes all day

Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet. I've smoked about 10 of them so far. First third isnt too bad, after that..dookies

Tatuaje P1... has about 6 months on it. I think they taste better, spicier and more round at this point.
I can smoke these on a tired tongue, and they alway shine through with plenty of good flavor.

I deserve a premo tonight, just havent made up my mind what yet. ???

edit to add...I made up my mind..Tatuaje Cojonu 2006. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.