• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran into a friend who gifted me a Robaina Robusto with about four years on it, i love the Cuabas, but this is a great cigar. :love:

La Rosa Cubana...wtf is this thing?? lol Finished the evening with an H. Upmann No. 2 ('02). And yes, I had to go back and re-light it. :laugh:

Well... it finally hit 70 degrees here at night (my propane heater has been broke). So I'm sitting out in the backyard enjoying a tasty (aged) little Opus X PL and a bottle of Orangina.

mmmmmm.... what a night! :cool:

Of course the bad news is that I had jury duty today and, just my luck, I have to sit on a trial next week. :laugh:

Had a Bolivar Coronas Extra 99 w/coffee this morning. Very smooth and creamy, fantastic smoke!

04-26-08Imported028.jpg

Had a WOAM that I was gifted. It was the best one I've had since I started to try them. Gotta ask when he got it.

Then I had my last Padron Maduro Churchill. This one had some years on it. I took it out of the cello, and it had a very nice dusting of true plume. My wife took a photo, and I'll try to add it to this post later.
It was really delcious, and as I know I've said before, reminiscent of the 64 series with a little less refinement, but a little more spice. Just great!

5 Vegas Miami Toro - I like these more every time I smoke one.

601 Oscuro Corona - great PC! :thumbs:

Cabaiguan Belicoso. Fine smoke, accompanied me while I relaxed on the balcony and took in some sun on this beautiful day.

Well, I'm very new to my sampling and smoking. Thus far I've found the following:

Liked (liked means I'll probably smoke them again and some rank higher than others):

Davidoff Primeros
La Gloria Cubana
Davidoff Winston Churhill #10s and Chequers
Georges Reserve
Plasencia Reserva Organica
Cohiba Pequenos

Did not like (definitely won't smoke again):

Creme de Jamaica

I am planning on having one of my 3 remaining Camacho Liberty 2001 this evening with a glass of Bookers. I can't wait!!!!

cubano limitado fonseca

1st time for me. What a nice smoke.

art

Finishing my very first Hemingway Maduro (Signature). I've got a few in the humi resting but I'm goin back to the B&M right now to get more.

Derek

Had a Boli PC '03. Flawless, razor sharp burn and smooth....... It got a little hot with about an inch and a half remaining. Sadly, I think my allergies may have prevented me from tasting this to my full potential. Great nonetheless! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.