• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Exclusivo maduro from sometime on 04. Excellent.

Just got back from the Sendoff HERF for Dean (Tasman). Smoked one of the following:

Padilla 1932 Lancero - very good
Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramid No. 3 - eh not bad but not worth the price IMHO
Tatuaje RC184 - pretty good and it put a hurt on me towards the end

just finished a Liga in the rain, well under an umbrella, with a fruitpunch VitaminWater...

nice combo

art

Yesterday concluded my time at Deans Send-Off. So I had to light some good ones.

1.Padron 1964 Pyramid Natural
2.Padron 40th Anni
3.Opus X BBMF '04
4.Several Bowls in the ole pipe.
B

smoking right now a guapo junior from the humi of Tobacco Grove (local B&M). medium body with nice tobacco flavor (just finished the first inch). This cigar is showing a lot of promise! :love:

smoked a bolivar corona gigante last night. It had a little tight spot about 2/3 the way up the cigar but the draw was still ok and the taste was good.

Fuente Chateau Maduro

What a mellow, sweet tasting smoke. I'm glad I got 4 more to smoke or I might go through withdrawal on that one.

Started out with a Tat Nolla. After the Wachovia I will cap it off with a 1926 #9 in maduro from 2005.

Burned a Shark down to the bones while chasin the kids around the hockey rink. Good times and a great smoke.

After a long day of business I tried a Kristoff Maddie I picked up at my local B&M first time with this stick, new to my area and must admit very nice smooth cigar at 6.50 a stick. I will go back for a couple more.

Brian

After a long day of business I tried a Kristoff Maddie I picked up at my local B&M first time with this stick, new to my area and must admit very nice smooth cigar at 6.50 a stick. I will go back for a couple more.

Brian

These have been poking my curiosity lately, gonna give one a shoot soon.

Sparked up a Graycliff Double Espresso. Found it in the medium to full range, and, while a nice smoke, IMHO not worth the premium price.

Don Carlos beli (for breakfast)
Padron 64 (after lunch...THANKS JONESY!!)
JdN Antano Gran Consul (it's puttin me to sleep)

Derek

While grilling out on the patio, I enjoyed a Padilla Obsidian Belicoso.

Grilled some pork steaks, pork chops, and some mushrooms and onions.

Followed all of that up with a few beers and a Vegas Robaina 5th Anniversario Swiss release.

Just finished up my first ESG. Was a wonderful smoke, but due to the price point, most likely won't have too many of em!

Don

MIxing science and a Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro, IMO better than the natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.