• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Thomas camaroon #2, Don Pepin Invictos Blue label, Padron Delicias, Monte #4 and I'll wrap the day up with a Miami 8/11 Robusto.

Doc.

Two cigar evening with the JR crew. Started with a Davidoff Series R and a JR alternative EL. Extremes in the price spectrum but both were very enjoyable! :thumbs:

My third and last (in the humi) LFD factory Press. It still kicked my butt.

AF Chatue while I water the plants after dinner. Good taste, had to relight too many times. I should have let it in a week longer or so. Dan

Last night I enjoyed a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 and this evening a Don Pepin BL Torpedo. I love these damn cigars so much I just ordered another box tonight, but this time I'm trying the Invictos (a robusto for a slightly shorter smoke to add to the collection) :love:

Well, 10 hours later and I changed my mind. For only about 10 bucks more, I'll stay with my Imperiales (Torpedoes) rather than going with the Invictos.

Guhrka Conneticut Resrve...
I have to say I was very suprised by this smoke!!! I'm not sure why, but I wasn't expecting much? It was pretty damn good... Razor sharp burn, nice ash, lots of smoke, and pretty good flavor!!!

:thumbs:

Smoked a WOAN then a WOAM back to back.
Gotta say I liked the WOAN better! :whistling:

-Rob

25th was my bday so, i relaxed with my brother and shared two great smokes. i had a HDM petit robusto, he had an opus #5 that i've had since 02. we hit the town and now after filling my belly up i'm enjoying a 64PAM exclusivo from 04'. Can you say smooth?

Cigardawg was kind enough to give me a pre-release Gurkha "Shaggy" and I plan to hit that later today. I'll let you know how it goes.

Yesterday at the Outlaw, I enjoyed three cigars:

God of Fire Double Robusto
Carlos Torano Exodus Silver Torpedo
HdM Epicure #2

Yesterday I had 2 La Aurora 100 anos churchills and 1 Perdomo EDS maddy double corona. My palate was pretty much wrecked after smoking one churchill and lighting up the EDS. I wasn't that fond of the EDS. Started off bland and remained so.

Yesterday at the Outlaw, I enjoyed three cigars:

God of Fire Double Robusto
Carlos Torano Exodus Silver Torpedo
HdM Epicure #2

A GOF Jon? We need a review or something! I'm sure you enjoyed it.

Yesterday I smoked a Plasencia Magnum and a Comacho Coyolar perfecto. Pretty good sticks

Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.