• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 6lb pork roast on the WSM and an ESG I found at Barclay Rex. :thumbs:

VSG Wizard... the Wizard is the only VSG I like, and once again it did not disappoint!

Nick

I'm also fond of the wizards. I smoked them daily for about the first 2 weeks, then I haven't had the desire to smoke one since. They are truely fantastic smokes, very leathery. Full flavoured, with lots of nicotine. I burn myself out on smokes when I smoke them exclusively for an extended period of time.

I broke out my 100 anos belicoso today, and it was also a great smoke. I was more impressed with the churchill, however. CA rated the belicoso higher, though (I think it was a 93 versus 88 for the churchill). Shows how little I know :(

Trini Robusto Extra...

Mmmmm.. nice smoke. Loads of smoke, nice flavor. Might have to look into more of these!

5 Vegas Panatela

The other sizes, I have never been into. This size, I like. Seems to be quite a bit stronger.

Mike

Had a fuente untold story maduro last night. I followed this with a fonseca 5-50. I've been smoking too many cigars back to back lately.

Had a giant honking Cuban Parejo while working in the yard yesterday. It was taking up room in the singles box for a year so I decided to give it a shot. Much milder then I expected but put out serious volumes of smoke, which I would have expected for something of 60+ ring gage. The burn was uneven but stayed at a 45 degree slant almost the whole way down no matter what I did to try and fix it. Too big in general for me but somebody has to be buying them.

Last evening I had a LFD Limitado II. What a great cigar. However, I had to put it down with a little less than a quarter left. I forgot to eat all day and when my stomach said it was done...I was done!

Olivia chruchill...picked one up on a lark yesterday..smoked it on the way home from work..not impressed..tasted very young...

Yesterday.

SLR Serie A - never disappoints.
El Rey Del Mundo PC from a 4/98 box - very tasty PC.

Brian

Petit Tatuaje... perfect size that I finished just as the thunder storm hit. One of the best little cigars I've had in quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.